Confess and you won't be DF'd!!! Puke alert!!!!

by Gill 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• avengers
    avengers
    Jehovah will not bless anyone who hides gross sin and tries to stay in the Clean Christian congregation.

Isn't the Governing Body trying to hide their fornication with the "Scarlet Wild Beast"?

They never repented, did they?

• Gill
    Gill

Excellent point, Avengers!

This Watchtower has a whole list of sins in another article at the beginning of the mag, which includes lying!

They obviously don't consider that they need to 'confess' anything!

• Warlock
    Warlock

EXCUSE ME!!

I thought we didn't confess our sins to a man, you know, like the Catholic church does?

Oh well, I must be leaning upon MY OWN understanding again.

Warlock

• Gill
    Gill

Warlock - For quite a while now, I've thought that the WTBTS wishes it was the Catholic Church!

They certainly try to copy the very one they claim to despise.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    So, if you have fallen into sin and want to do what is right, do not hesitate to mae an honest confession. Otherwise, yhou will have a guilty conscient, especially when you read or hear counsel regarding such serious matters.

I don't seem to recall such horrible writings in the WT before this. "You will have a guilty conscience". It's amazing how the WT tells people how to feel and tells people how they WILL feel.

Absolutely disgusting.

• Gill
    Gill

Nosferatu - Mind control at its best!

• Genesis
    Genesis

G0d I hate that cult and its BS ! Yeah im a bitter apostate today! F*ck Jehobah.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It is a very legalistic religion, it is hard to imagine why celebrating birthdays or Christmas amounts to very serious sinning. As for those really committing serious transgressions such as adultery they could be sanctioned, eg not eat with them, but not with total shunning. Chances are they will themselves leave if not repentant because they will feel a clean environment is too critical to their conduct.

• xjwms
  • xjwms
    xjwms

AS I ROLL MY EYES.......

TRUST FAITHFUL BROTHERS????? ............................. YEAH RIGHT.!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit