omg i am totally floored

by akafreelife 92 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jah333
    Jah333

deleted truncated text... text repasted to correct thread below...

• skyking
    skyking

Just to add with the IQ statement, I can see patterns and it drives me crazy why other do not. I have a very high IQ in math and science my IQ is 150 with my overall IQ 135. So maybe that why I see patterns in just about everything.

• Jah333
    Jah333

[as this is not my thread, I'm courteously acknowledging all the other entries thus far: the Russel Pyramid being 9 foot at it's base and 7 feet to it's apex for instance (thank you)]

AuldSoul;

Glad we is both larfing. To save space, as basically I'm in agreement with your premise on the declarative part, for instance 33.5 RPM records (which I had forgotten), is extremely interesting again (Deut 5:1-33 and the1335 - Jehovah links).

I guess I'm pointing out the patterns in the chaos, much like the 3D Stereo-gram pictures do... At first it's just a blurry fuzzy mess of dots and color, then as you relax and star at the picture, the 3D picture presents it-self to each eye ball, rending the stereo image and the depth there-in.

Chaos has a pattern. Training the eye to spot it is the key... The secular world since the 3 Pyramids at Giza (Egypt) have used measurements to carefully construct, design and architect our world... In fact the Universe... It only SEEMS chaotic, in fact there is ever present order, if you can measure or test it... starting with the Cardinal number 3.

I'm presenting the case that the Chaos in the world today is largely controlled by an Elite sect, some of which are called "Illuminati"

A small section from the word Fnord from the Dictionary;

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=fnord&x=0&y=0

"

fnord

n. [from the "Illuminatus Trilogy"] 1. A word used in
    email and news postings to tag utterances as surrealist mind-play or
    humor, esp. in connection with Discordianism and elaborate
    conspiracy theories. "I heard that David Koresh is sharing an
    apartment in Argentina with Hitler. (Fnord.)" "Where can I fnord get
    the Principia Discordia from?" 2. A metasyntactic variable,
    commonly used by hackers with ties to Discordianism or the Church
    of the SubGenius.

"

It's about control through the chaos, the numbering system gives rise to communication, man made or from our natural Schuman Resonance state... (meditation).

It's my strong belief that the Watchtower Society is a tool of the Illuminati.

OK onto your comments;

"

Let me demonstrate my point:

Why did Christ come in the 1st Century?

"

Man made measurement of time. The focul point of Jesus as you say was after the Natural Gregorian calender.

I guess my point here, is that historians, politicians, Religious leaders are in league with the numerological system applied to 33.

I know what you are saying, however I'm simply pointing out some dots that can be linked through a system that Man constantly uses.

The USA use Farenhieght on the CNN and FOX news channels to describe the temp, Here in the Caribbean, I get CNN, FOX and BBC world. The BBC continue to use Centigrade of course... (An interesting side note, the temps in the UK reached record breaking levels especially in the midlands earlier this year, the BBC reported it had to incorporate summer temperatures of higher than 32 degrees C, into it's graphic software used by the weather presenters... [sub note off])

The first century is a mark point at the time of Rome and the Church (Vatican?) to further control and measure time from a controlling and power view point (IMHO).

"

Why was the NT written in the 1st Century?

"

Paul was a Roman and very likely used by the Roman empire and church to distort the message of Jesus. The first century is when the supposed 'embodiment' of Agape, altruistic love, did some serious truth toting... not least after his 30th birthday (apparently).

Where in the scriptures does it say Jesus died from Smoking? Or from Drinking? Nope it doesn't in fact John 21:25 is the biggest cop out scripture the Pharasees could have used... but that's for another rant...

"

The city of Rome was devastated by fire in 111 BC. Do you think THAT is a coincidence?

"

nope... Again Jesus is written 1110 times (TOTALLY) in the NWT - Coincidence?

"

All numbers are divisible by 1.

"

Yeps Cardinal numbers...

"

Why do we use the expression "one and the same"?

"

...Or to the 3rd Degree?

"

Any number multiplied by 1 equals itself. FACT!

"

Something for you;

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 = 45 (4+5=9) etc...

"

1 is the only other divisor for ALL the prime numbers. FACT!

"

OK...

"

Buy 1 get 1 free is the most common marketing campaign, even resulting in the common abbreviation BOGO. (Not AT ALL established factually, just as your claims are not established factually)

"

Accept that commerce is controlled by a certain faith in numerology. The very dollar bill that you hand to the checkout-person has the USA Great SEAL with the all seeing eye.

Another pyramid when you buy your BOGO...

"

Earth only has 1 moon. Do you think that is just an ACCIDENT?

"

Of course not, with the earths 365.256 Orbital period in days around the sun, or the atmospheric pressure on earth, in bars being 1.013.

Or the earth tilt at 23.9345 degrees...

Measurements again... it's all in numbers, which are at the core of each of our realities (5 fingers and toes on each of our 4 appendages, 5 senses... etc...) we are creatures of numbers...

Of course it was the "Greeks" who came up with the idea to measure the distance to the moon; "Nevertheless, Greek astronomers, beginning with Aristarchus of Samos ( 310-230 B.C., approximately ) came up with a clever method of finding the moon's distance, by careful observation of a lunar eclipse, which happens when the earth shields the moon from the sun's light. " ( http://galileoandeinstein.physics.virginia.edu/lectures/gkastr1.html )

"

"One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"

"

Indeed, it's interesting that a cukoo is; 32-36 cm (2) average

"

The pattern is RIGHT THERE! Anyone with a high enough IQ can see it.

"

Or the tools to measure it, ya need the tools and the reason...

"

Psalm 110:1 "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand..." How could anyone NOT see it?

"

Indeed, in fact Jesus asked if people where DEF?

1---------A

2-------B--C

3-----D--E--F

etc....

"

Genesis 1:1: "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."

"

and it takes 23.9345 hours for the Earth rotate a complete revolution.

"

If there are 100 sheep and 1 strays, leave the 99 and get the 1. He didn't say if 2 or 3 stray. ONLY if 1 strays, and only if there are 100 sheep. And there is a 1 in 100.

"

There's the 3x3 (9) and he spoke of forgivness 7x77 times...

"

Perfect score on tests is 100, there is a 1 in that.

Take 1 day at a time.

Limit 1 per customer.

Oh, the list just goes on, and on, and on. 1 is the divine pattern. There is one God, one savior, one baptism, one faith, one spirit. Only ONE.

Even in masonic symbology, there is 1 cross and 1 crown. There is 1 all-seeing eye. 33 divided by 3 is 11, which is two ones.

"

Divine pattern, that's the words. 1 3 11 33

Then you get into the whole 911 191 119 thing... which is detailed in the book of Disclosure (Revelation) (Rev 9:11, 11:9 11:19).

"

Illuminati begins with the Roman numeral I. That CAN'T just be coincidence.

"

Of course not... agreed as follows:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

A B C D E F G H I

I and R are both 9, in fact I Robot... [note, back of wall behind Will Smith and the Warehouse scene with all the Robots is the number 18. 6+6+6 = 18 (Rev 13:18)]

"

It is only possible to see order in the chaos through 1.

"

Agreed, 1 is where it starts, then it get's to 33 with 5 in tow (1335)

I liken it to 1 good D(isk) J(ockey) playing a ~33 RPM record with his 5 fingers positioning the track and the cue... it's simple really...

"

Can you explain this CLEAR pattern any other way?

"

As above (about the DJ)

"

Do you get the picture? All of the above is hogwash. I just pretended that I am obsessed with the number 1, and all of that came out. None of it has any significance whatsoever.

"

to you maybe, but still I have a birth mark on my lower left side, that seems to interest all the Mason's I know around me, for some reason, can't think why...

Maybe it's cos I'm older than 33... well I'm 35... (March 10th birthday...)

"

Your style of declarative statements are possible with any number from 1 through 9. Significance can literally be attributed to any number, that doesn't mean the numbers are significant. It only means the perceiver believes they are significant. Your fixation is a primary indicator of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, which always worsens without treatment. I sincerely recommend treatment. You are obviously intelligent, and I believe you might be able to see through to the underlying likelihood truth in what I am saying.

Unless you are just havng fun with us. In which case, I am relieved.

"

It's all good, as you see above the number 9 is significant, if not just because a man called Usama Bin Laden, declared war on two towers (11) on the 11th of the 9 month in 2001.

Interesting to note, that from the 1AD if you count 2000 years and 9 months with the 11 days... it would be exactly (going by the supposed modern 1AD calender):

2000 years

9 months

and 11 days after Jesus (supposed) birth on 1AD...

interesting to me... numbers they make sense...

• skyking
    skyking

Since this was posted on [page 4] I will repost

Jah333 You said this As to whether Illuminati or to use the word in it's true context "illuminated ones exist, yes they do, I'm "living" proof.

Are you saying you are part of the Illuminati?

I have been asked several time to be come an Mason. I have a friend who was the Grand Puba of the state I live in last year. He Say's that the Illuminati does not exist. Only fraternities that have the very rich and powerful in them . He says, y es these secret Society's influence the world but that there is not one main organized Illuminati only fractionalized very powerful people with regional control some what like the maffia.

So the Illuminati as a one organized organization is not true but the influence of the whole is there and very powerful. Even JF Kennedy said these organization influenced all the earth politics and he felt they need to be stopped by the power of the common person becoming involved.

• skyking
    skyking

Also for the patterns you are saying that all these patterns was by choice and not random patterns. For example snow flakes are random since your brain tries to make patterns can we not as people be putting patterns that are there but was never intentionally put there? I am very interested. I see what you are saying but, can not make the leap they are deliberate. That would mean that the bible writers and the people who canonized the bible were all part of a organized conspiracy and I can't make that jump at the moment.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

OCD Jah333, seriously, please get checked out.

skyking,

He says, yes these secret Society's influence the world but that there is not one main organized Illuminati only fractionalized very powerful people with regional control some what like the maffia.

I agree. There are several VERY powerful groups of humans, but these are not affiliated through some ULTRA powerful Illuminati organization. Each of the organizations are illuminati, but none of them are Illuminati.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Jah333
    Jah333

Skyking;

No, I am not any part of any organisation (any more). I mean by this, that I have been "naturally" illuminated (Since May last year). I wrote a concise record of the "awakening" on this forum (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/90986/1.ashx)

[which subsequently turned into this blog (http://jasgrave333.blogspot.com)]

"

I have been asked several time to be come an Mason. I have a friend who was the Grand Puba of the state I live in last year. He Say's that the Illuminati does not exist. Only fraternities that have the very rich and powerful in them. He says, yes these secret Society's influence the world but that there is not one main organized Illuminati only fractionalized very powerful people with regional control some what like the maffia.

"

Yes from what I have read and studied, I agree with this. Again to reference the dictionary for the term that I am using. I have friends and family that are Rotary, Lions club, Masons etc, that tell me, they do a lot of work for charity and meet very occasionally. You can research most of the Masonic information online... but it's good to chat to a real one. All the Mason's I've ever met, have been down to earth people... but then that's me...

( http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=illuminati&x=0&y=0 )

3 results for: illuminati

1.persons possessing, or claiming to possess, superior enlightenment.
    2.( initial capital letter alt) a name given to different religious societies or sects because of their claim to superior enlightenment.

That's all it's about; Enlightenment.

"

So the Illuminati as a one organized organization is not true but the influence of the whole is there and very powerful. Even JF Kennedy said these organization influenced all the earth politics and he felt they need to be stopped by the power of the common person becoming involved.

"

There is a structure of "Elite men" that by membership have special privelidge over you and me... it's the power structure of the world, the tip of the pyramid is where the supposed "elite" are... the few control the many...

For myself to re-iterate again;

Illuminated not by organisation, but by "Universal-Enlightenment..."

• Jah333
    Jah333

"

Jah333, seriously, please get checked out.

"

You too sah! Sound like you need an awakening of some kind...

Chill sah, well too 33F degrees if ya must...

Peace

• skyking
    skyking

Got Ya! Please post more on these types of topics, I for one will read and enjoy them.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    That would mean that the bible writers and the people who canonized the bible were all part of a organized conspiracy and I can't make that jump at the moment.

Give it some time.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit