omg i am totally floored

by akafreelife 92 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• akafreelife
    akafreelife

I have Been hearing about a secret socioty called the illuminati. I started seeing some connections on my own between illuminati and what i heard when i was at the meetings when i was younger. Holy shite they are directly connected. Illuminatti are a bloodline cult group hell bent on controling the world. They are lucifer worshipers who give their souls in exchange for money and power. I found many sites that link C.T. Russell with this group. Do an advanced search on google for Illuminati with the exact phrase Jehovah's witnesses.

I had been out for a number of years and my fam is still in i need to somehow get them to see this any ideas?

also i am an old member freelife i just have not posted in a long time and could not get my info. Can any Modetrators help a brotha out.

• akafreelife
    akafreelife

also i just learned of russells conections to freemasons.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

The Internet is filled with all sorts of claims of connection from MANY directions to the Illuminati built (as in this case) on entirely circumstantial evidence. There is no connection. I am sorry you were duped by incorrect information regarding a connection.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• akafreelife
    akafreelife

I have been researching the illuminati for a while they are ultra secretive. It may be speculitive in some manor but it seems like a strong connection to me.

Clint

• Satanus
    Satanus

*Sigh* Do you know what being illuminated means?

S

• akafreelife
    akafreelife

?

clint

• freetosee
    freetosee

Hi and Welcome,

Take your time in looking into that material. The evidance seems very convincing at first, but it is good to look into the "contra" side of the assessment.

fts

• Satanus
    Satanus
    ?

Eh? Ok then, i'll help you out. Illuminatti refers to people who have been illuminated, ie, have seen the light. I will let you think about that for a while.

S

• akafreelife
    akafreelife

what made me research this aspect of the iluminatti is, that i started seeing different quotes of there being a golden age. i thought hmmm golden age = watchtower. Then i also thought about one of the last conventions i went to was called illuminators of gods word. or at least i think that is what it was called.

The research i did on illuminator had very lucifarian background.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's just lingo. None of the governing body are illuminatti. You need to do more research.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit