omg i am totally floored

by akafreelife 92 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• shera
    shera

http://www.freeminds.org/history/pyr_1.jpg Isn't this his grave site? The pyrimad is across from him,I'm sure the grave yard is arcoss the street from a masons building.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    people with higher IQ's can see patterns more easily in the chaos..

Ah. That explains it, then. Your IQ must be somewhere in the neighborhood of 333.

I would think persons with higher IQs would know that if there are patterns, it isn't chaos. If there are patterns, it only appears to be chaos. For instance, the Mandelbrot set or the Julia set demonstrates this nicely. From any perspective ON the plane, the surroundings would not appear ordered, they would appear chaotic. But this would only be due to limited perspective. It would be a misnomer to refer to either set as a product of chaos because it is ordered.

But I probably only think that way because my IQ is around 33, instead of 333, like yours.

Jah333, you are assigning significance to numbers that the numbes themselves do not possess. For instance, you state:

Alexander the Great for instance; 333 BCE to 323 BCE
    Jesus at 33AD

I am assuming you are refrring to Jesus' death in 33 AD, which is at very best disputed by historians. However, you seem to think these two facts are part of a pattern. You use a Gregorian calendar that did not exist when either of these men lived to pinpoint your pattern. And you don't see the fallacy of doing so. In other words, even if this is part of a pattern significant to the "Illuminati" (that don't even exist in a capitalized sense of the word), it is only significant after Pope Gregory changed the calendar. It could not possibly have prior significance.

But I only think that way because of my limited perspective, since I only have an IQ of 33. In fact, I imagine the whole world is divided between persons with a 33 IQ or a 333 IQ. Or at least their IQ "has a 3 in it." Is that right? I mean, their IQ might really be 124, but if you add 1+2 you get 3, and if you subtract 1 from 4 you get three, and if you subtract the 2 from the 4 and add 1 you get 3, so there are really three threes in 124. That would make 333. Your fixation has a name. The name isn't "genius."

Further, Alexander didn't LIVE from 333 BCE to 323 BC. He didn't DIE in 333 BC. Jesus didn't RULE in 33 AD. You didn't state the significance of "Alexander...333 BCE." But if you meant to convey that his reign began in 333 BC, you are once again incorrect. Alexander's rule over Macedon began in 336 BC. He overthrew Darius III at the Battle of Issus in 333 BC, but there is no PATTERN of connection between that fact and Jesus in any way. If you have a high IQ, you have a strange way of showing it.

AuldSoul

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Then you have the fact that C.T. Russell's grave stone is no doubt a Masonic symbol, but that does not prove he was responsible for the pyramid over his grave.

From the Souvenir Report of the Bible Students Convention, Pittsburgh, Pa. 1/2-5/1919, pg. 7:

"We visited the marble works and there watched the workmen slowly but surely chisel out the monument to be erected as a memorial to the Society. The Watchtower Society burial lots in Rosemont United Cemeteries, five miles due north of Piitsburgh City, contain ample grave space for all the members of the Bethel family, and the pilgrims and their wives --- in all more than 275 adult graves. In the exact center of the Bethel lot will be erected diagonally the Pyramid Shape Monument as designed by Brother Bohnet and accepted by Brother Russell as the most fitting emblem for an enduring monument on the Society's burial space. The size of this structure is nine feet across the base, and its apex stone is exactly seven feet above the ground surface level."

• Jah333
    Jah333

AuldSoul (morning...)

"

people with higher IQ's can see patterns more easily in the chaos..

Ah. That explains it, then. Your IQ must be somewhere in the neighborhood of 333

"

ah no... but thanks :)

"

I would think persons with higher IQs would know that if there are patterns, it isn't chaos. If there are patterns, it only appears to be chaos. For instance, the Mandelbrot set or the Julia set demonstrates this nicely. From any perspective ON the plane, the surroundings would not appear ordered, they would appear chaotic.

"

This is exactly what we are talking about; Appearances, the appearance of Chaos, however the neatly tucked away order beneath it all we'll get too...

"

But this would only be due to limited perspective. It would be a misnomer to refer to either set as a product of chaos because it is ordered.

"

Who ordered Chaos in the first place? personally I believe in the Universal Conciousness or God...

"

But I probably only think that way because my IQ is around 33, instead of 333, like yours.

"

Kind of you, but mi tinks you is smarter than that :)

"

Jah333, you are assigning significance to numbers that the numbes themselves do not possess. For instance, you state:

Alexander the Great for instance; 333 BCE to 323 BCE
    Jesus at 33AD

I am assuming you are refrring to Jesus' death in 33 AD, which is at very best disputed by historians.

"

OK I have no proof that a man called Jesus existed and died at 33 years of age, other than to point out that this a Jehovah's Witness Forum and the foundation for discussion here are some historical accepted facts that JW's incorporate into their indoctrination.

For arguments sake, Let's go with the bible and the JW's and suppose that he did exist...

"

However, you seem to think these two facts are part of a pattern. You use a Gregorian calendar that did not exist when either of these men lived to pinpoint your pattern. And you don't see the fallacy of doing so. In other words, even if this is part of a pattern significant to the "Illuminati" (that don't even exist in a capitalized sense of the word), it is only significant after Pope Gregory changed the calendar. It could not possibly have prior significance.

"

33 and 3 are majical pattern like numbers.

again 33 degrees is 1 degree above freezing

~33 feet is 1 Atmosphere below water (the air in an open ended container full of air taken down to ~33 feet will be squeezed by water pressure, to exactly half it's original content (if the container is held the correct way up and the air doesn't escape first).

~33 feet is the highest water can be sucked up (Archamedes discovered this)

3 inches of ice and above is about safe for humans and light dogs...

133 feet being the reccomended PADI dive limit ( a further 7 feet to 140 is for emergencies only).

3 cord marriage is described in the bible

At Leviticus 12:1-4

33 days are the for purification

"

For thirty-three days more she will stay in the blood of purification. She should not touch any holy thing, and she should not come into the holy place until the fulfilling of the days of her purification.

"

King Davids Rein of 33 years is significant, only if you believe in prophecy and the link to Revelation 5:5.

"

But I only think that way because of my limited perspective, since I only have an IQ of 33.

"

Are you telling me, or guessing?

Another 33; Every 4333 days the earth

(EVERY 4333 days, there is a sudden change in earth temperature, earth pressure and the sea level. As far as you can go in history, this 4333 days cycle is always there. )

"

In fact, I imagine the whole world is divided between persons with a 33 IQ or a 333 IQ. Or at least their IQ "has a 3 in it." Is that right? I mean, their IQ might really be 124, but if you add 1+2 you get 3, and if you subtract 1 from 4 you get three, and if you subtract the 2 from the 4 and add 1 you get 3, so there are really three threes in 124. That would make 333. Your fixation has a name. The name isn't "genius."

"

well, now I see ya is teasing, but I get your point. No mi IQ is around 130 something or was...

"

Further, Alexander didn't LIVE from 333 BCE to 323 BC. He didn't DIE in 333 BC. Jesus didn't RULE in 33 AD. You didn't state the significance of "Alexander...333 BCE."

"

It's an interesting co-relation of time no? No he didn't die in 333 BCE but in 323BCE... he was the Babylonian conquerer which is prophetically significant (IMHO) as we are discussing dates though, the 333 struck me as a huge signal of deity in his leadership.

Other-wise why would Hitler have chosen 1933 to rise?

"

But if you meant to convey that his reign began in 333 BC, you are once again incorrect. Alexander's rule over Macedon began in 336 BC. He overthrew Darius III at the Battle of Issus in 333 BC, but there is no PATTERN of connection between that fact and Jesus in any way. If you have a high IQ, you have a strange way of showing it.

"

Still he was one of the Worlds most renowned conquerers and to me with all my resrearch thus far, is significant in it's numbering and timing.

Do you believe it was an accident it happened in 333 BCE?

You seem a real real picky type person, a bit grouchy but I'll work with you...

Why did King David only rule for 33 years

Why did Jesus supposedly die at 33 years of age?

Why where there 33 days of purification and not 21 or 34?

Why did Alexander the Great conquer in 333BCE?

Why are basic measurements of above and below water measured in the ~33 feet marks? or in the Metric system 10 meters?

Why is Temperature measured near the 33 mark?

Why are there 33 steps in the Masonic/Illuminati Pyramid?

Why was the CB Emergency band 33?

Why where Records given speeds of 33 or 45 (4+5=9)

Why do most roads have a 30 MPH speed limit? (with a 10% measurement error making 33 MPH the average speed)...

Why do many products often show "33% extra free" on them?

Why are we the 3rd rock from the sun

Why where there 9 planets in our Solar system... (3 more have been added though as we are now at 8 main planets and 3 dwarf planets one of which was called 2003 UB313...

And I'm not even going into the concept of a Trinity yet...

All these questions maybe you could then answer...?

I'm just a fr33 thinker...

• read good books
    read good books

I have been reading about the Russel' family. One of them Gen. William Huntington Russell helped start the 'Skull and Bones' a secreative fraternity at Yale which only accepts a small number of new members I think 15 members a year and many of it's members go on to top levels in government and business. In the last Presidential election George Bush and John Kerry were both memebers of this fraternity while at Yale as was William F. Buckley and many other prominent Americans, .. I have read that these elite fraternites such as at Yale and the one Bill Clinton belonged to at Oxford also have links to an elitist organization called the Trilateral Ccommission whose members include many names you would recognize from politicains, to business, corporate, and even union leadership.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    this a Jehovah's Witness Forum and the foundation for discussion here are some historical accepted facts that JW's incorporate into their indoctrination.

Good morning. Um. No. Incorrect, again. This is discussion forum about Jehovah's Witnesses. Only a small percentage of the forum are active JWs. I do not credit the acceptance of data by the WTS as valid cause for inclusion. We would still have to deal with the likelihood that the Gregorian calendar is off by as much as four years.

But even so, you are now changing your declaration from "Jesus at 33 AD" to "Jesus at age 33" and I would agree with the latter and object to the former for sake of argument. The two statements are not the same.

Who ordered Chaos in the first place?

If it is chaos, it isn't ordered. If it is ordered, it isn't chaos. Please stop using those contradictory terms in the same sentence to refer to each other. It makes you seem somewhat beyond oxymoronic.

again 33 degrees is 1 degree above freezing

Only in Fahrenheit, and only 1 degree above freezing for water, a scale first proposed in 1724 (and there are no 3s in 1724, FACT!). Not in Celcius, Kelvin, Rankine or any other temperature scales.

~33 feet is the highest water can be sucked up (Archamedes discovered this)

I am glad you included the symbol for rounding, because that is not accurate if the symbol is absent. However, it is still technically inaccurate for a different reason. Archimedes did not discover this. In fact, it isn't true. If you are referring to siphoning, a contemporary of Archimedes, Ctesibius by name, actually is the genius who worked with the establishing the principles siphoning. The differential between can be no greater than one atmosphere to create and maintain a siphon. I can only assume that is what you are referring to.

But there is ample proof that water can be sucked up higher than 33 feet. The physical mechanics of modern hydraulics depends completely on your assumption being false. Perhaps you were simply overeager and indelicate in your descriptions in your haste to score another 33 points in our discussion.

133 feet being the reccomended PADI dive limit

You mentioned this before. The number is not 33. The number is not 3. The number is not divisible by 3 or by 33. There is not a 1 in the number, but there is a 100 in the number. It has no significance to your point regarding patterns. And the simple fact that the number is given in feet renders it meaningless, on the main.

(EVERY 4333 days, there is a sudden change in earth temperature, earth pressure and the sea level. As far as you can go in history, this 4333 days cycle is always there. )

OMG! You can't even count the number of times Jehovah is used in the NT correctly, but you boldly encouraged me to check your sources, to use the CD ROM to do so, etc. I did check, and you were wrong. By a LOT. Likewise, the distance of Earth from Sol, you were wrong by a LOT.

And somehow I should regard this unsourced declaration of fact as valid? Why?

Even so, 4333 canot be divided evenly by 3 or by 33 or by 333. It has no significance in pattern.

well, now I see ya is teasing, but I get your point. No mi IQ is around 130 something or was...

Maybe 133? Yes, I was teasing. I am trying to draw you into rational consideration of your declarative claims. A discussion about the claims themselves. If you choose to ignore the rational process in favor of chaos, you cannot then label the resultant chaotic conclusion "ordered." Precisely ordered, or otherwise.

I don't put much stock in IQ tests. I think they demonstrate more about the process of test-taking than it is about intellectual capacity, but I will share that my IQ has been tested considerably higher than yours. I still don't see the pattern you see.

Chaos, if it is chaos, doesn't sleep in the same bed with order. The two are opposed concepts. The overly used oxymoronic expression "order out of chaos" is a logical impossibility. As is what you are inferring, which amounts to "order in chaos." If it is chaotic, it is not ordered. If it is ordered, it is not chaotic. I am very well versed in chaos theory, and it basically holds that perceived order can arise from actual chaos, but that doesn't make it ordered. It is still chaos and chaotic. It is our own limited perceptions that cause us to believe otherwise.

To use the inverse analogy, we know the Julia set and the Mandelbrot set are ordered. However, when we place ourselves (conceptually) on the plane everywhere we can discern seems chaotic and lacking order. We can perceive chaos where we know there is order. The opposite is also true, as you are proving in this thread. We can perceive order, where there is actually nothing but chaos.

Why where Records given speeds of 33 or 45 (4+5=9)

You are forgetting two other settings (16 RPM and 78 RPM), but I will let that slide.

Again, you have mistated the facts. 33.5 RPM Long Play (LP) microgroove records allowed for a vinyl record (PVC) or "platter" to have more songs cut into it while retaining a reasonably small playing surface (12"). That is 33.5 RPM or, if you prefer, ~34 RPM. FACT!

45 RPM was too fast and the groove spacing to great for more than a single song cut, unless the size of the platter was increased ten-fold. A microgrooved 45 RPM (or Extended Play) could hold three or four songs, maximum.

The answer to your question is because the publishing companies could expose the public to a greater variety of a given artist's music and produce collections of several artists on a single LP platter for public consumption. THAT is why record speeds were given as ~34 RPM and 45 RPM respectively. But, technically, there is no 33 RPM. It was misnamed in common speech, and your pattern doesn't hold up to the facts. Once again.

Do you believe it was an accident it happened in 333 BCE?

Certainly not. I believe Alexander planned extensively and undertook realizing those plans exactly when he intended.

I believe it was an accident that when Pope Gregory XIII changed the Julian calendar, via papal bull, into what became known as the Gregorian calendar in what became known as 1582 AD, the conquest of Darius III by Alexander happened to fall in the year 333 BCE. The reality is inescapable that no matter which calendar you use AN EVENT would have occurred SOMEWHERE in the year 333. There is no particular significance in this case, because the date hinges entirely on a calendar change many centuries later. You are, once again, perceiving order where there is only chaos. You are forcing chaos into a mold of your own mind's making.

You seem a real real picky type person, a bit grouchy but I'll work with you...

Not at all grouchy. I have been laughing my ass off for the past two days. I am a bit insistent on declarations of facts being accurate, however. And your declarations of fact are far from factual.

All these questions maybe you could then answer...?

Let me demonstrate my point:

Why did Christ come in the 1st Century?

Why was the NT written in the 1st Century?

The city of Rome was devastated by fire in 111 BC. Do you think THAT is a coincidence?

All numbers are divisible by 1.

Why do we use the expression "one and the same"?

Any number multiplied by 1 equals itself. FACT!

1 is the only other divisor for ALL the prime numbers. FACT!

Buy 1 get 1 free is the most common marketing campaign, even resulting in the common abbreviation BOGO. (Not AT ALL established factually, just as your claims are not established factually)

Earth only has 1 moon. Do you think that is just an ACCIDENT?

"One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"

The pattern is RIGHT THERE! Anyone with a high enough IQ can see it.

Psalm 110:1 "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand..." How could anyone NOT see it?

Genesis 1:1: "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."

If there are 100 sheep and 1 strays, leave the 99 and get the 1. He didn't say if 2 or 3 stray. ONLY if 1 strays, and only if there are 100 sheep. And there is a 1 in 100.

Perfect score on tests is 100, there is a 1 in that.

Take 1 day at a time.

Limit 1 per customer.

Oh, the list just goes on, and on, and on. 1 is the divine pattern. There is one God, one savior, one baptism, one faith, one spirit. Only ONE.

Even in masonic symbology, there is 1 cross and 1 crown. There is 1 all-seeing eye. 33 divided by 3 is 11, which is two ones.

Illuminati begins with the Roman numeral I. That CAN'T just be coincidence.

It is only possible to see order in the chaos through 1.

Can you explain this CLEAR pattern any other way?

Do you get the picture? All of the above is hogwash. I just pretended that I am obsessed with the number 1, and all of that came out. None of it has any significance whatsoever.

Your style of declarative statements are possible with any number from 1 through 9. Significance can literally be attributed to any number, that doesn't mean the numbers are significant. It only means the perceiver believes they are significant. Your fixation is a primary indicator of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, which always worsens without treatment. I sincerely recommend treatment. You are obviously intelligent, and I believe you might be able to see through to the underlying likelihood truth in what I am saying.

Unless you are just havng fun with us. In which case, I am relieved.

Sincerely,
    AuldSoul

• shera
    shera

Sorry if off subject,but I find it interesting to see the upside down triangle amongst masonic symbols. Regarding the purple triangle on their shirts,during hitlers rule in the camps..I'm not saying this was a JW choice during hitlers time,but why was this a choice to seperate and lable them as JW's? Someone I'm sure will correct me,but is that the name Jehovah in hebrew or close to it?

• Twitch
    Twitch
    'This is the point I'm establishing, people with higher IQ's can see patterns more easily in the chaos. Illuminated ones typically are of this type

and so are schizophrenics (that is proven ;-)

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Oh yeah, here are a few more on the significance of the number 1.

No matter which book of the Bible you look at, there is always at least 1 chapter, even if it isn't numbered. All the remaining chapters can be divided by 1.

Every one of the chapters in the Bible has at least 1 verse.

People put pants on one leg at a time.

One bullet killed two people in Texas when JFK died.

One iceberg sank the Titanic.

11 is just one less than a dozen, as in a dozen roses or eggs. If you take 1 from 12 you get 11, which is two ones.

Every 1111 years there is a significant change in earth's climate and a dramatic drop in animal population. This is documented as far back as it can be traced.

Every 111 centuries there is an Ice Age.

Again, none of this is significant. Much of it is not factually established. None of it is sourced. It is bollocks to say that these create a significant pattern.

AuldSoul

• skyking
    skyking

I hope Jah333 Is still on line.

You said this As to whether Illuminati or to use the word in it's true context "illuminated ones exist, yes they do, I'm "living" proof.

Are you saying you are part of the Illuminati?

I have been asked several time to be come an Mason. I have a friend who was the Grand Puba of the state I live in last year. He Say's that the Illuminati does not exist. Only fraternities that have the very rich and powerful in them . He says, y es these secret Society's influence the world but that there is not one main organized Illuminati only fractionalized very powerful people with regional control some what like the maffia.

So the Illuminati as a one organized organization is not true but the influence of the whole is there and very powerful. Even JF Kennedy said these organization influenced all the earth politics and he felt they need to be stopped by the power of the common person becoming involved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit