omg i am totally floored

by akafreelife 92 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jah333
    Jah333

...Auldsoul; Are you on the Square?

If you where, you would know that the UK Free(3)Mason degree is up to the 3rd degree

In the USA it is up to the 33rd degree;

1 degree above freezing 33degrees Farenhieight.

3 inches of ice is safe for no-one but ducks and light dogs.

33 is the emergency band on the CB.

[An odd one; Smoke written 33 times in the 3rd book...]

Daniel 12:12 "1335" days...

Daniel put in prison for praying at his window 3 times...

and it was in 1933 that hitler was sucked up into the 3rd Reich.

all that said;

"

3.3.3 - Philosophy

The lectures on the History of Philosophy deal disproportionately with the various epochs, and in some parts date from the beginning of Hegel?s career. In trying to subject history to the order of logic they sometimes misconceive the history of ideas. But they created the history of philosophy as a scientific study. They showed that a philosophical theory is not an accident or whim, but an exponent of its age determined by its antecedents and environments, and handing on its results to the future.

(The text above was taken from the Hegel article in the Encyclopedia Britannica of 1911 and slightly edited by Hegel.Net)

"

(http://www.hegel.net/en/eb1911.htm#33)

no coincidence that King David ruled for 33 years;

Revelation 5:5

"

. 5 But one of the elders says to me: "Stop weeping. Look! The Lion that is of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has conquered so as to open the scroll and its seven seals."

"

And talking of stone cutters or Masons;

again Romans (written by Paul)

"

as it is written: "Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment."

"

Order from Chaos

Measure it for your self... (revelation 11:1-11)Da Masonic Tree... Illuminati are automatically 33rd degree

• skyking
    skyking

What ever my thinking is worth. I believe there is overwhelming proof that the early Mags, books, and buildings had Masonic symbols on them, why I am not for sure also The Russell family was one of the founders of the prestige's Skull and Cross Bones whether or not Charles was one or not I do not know. It can not be proven one way or another. Then you have the fact that C.T. Russell's grave stone is no doubt a Masonic symbol, but that does not prove he was responsible for the pyramid over his grave.

All of this should at least makes a thinking person wonder what was going on and a thinking person could make the jump that there is a connection..

I am more and more amazed at the pure arrogant jerks that post comments that put others down. Shame on you.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

The evidence is overwhelming of the influence of masonic symbology on the symbology of the early Bible Students. I don't think anyone questions that. But the host of references to 3 that have NOTHING to do with Freemasonry gets silly. And the FACT that there is a 3 in something making it significant in some way is ... unproven.

"No coincidence that David ruled for 33 years." Interesting statement. Unproven. And there is nothing in the statement to indicate what the significance of a 33-year rule is beyond coincidence. So, if it isn't a coincidence, what is it?

Are you on the square? So far, you are stating random things and failing to support them at all. That isn't discussion. That is preaching ... propagandizing.

If you would like to discuss the issue, I will be happy to do so, but I won't be preached at about religion, or illuminati, or evolution, or creationism, or anything else without making fun of the preacher. Just let me know as soon as you are willing to discuss your wild and unsubstantiated claims. I am not saying they aren't subtantiable. I'm saying they are wild and you haven't substantiated them.

AuldSoul

• Jah333
    Jah333

AuldSoul;

read your blog; blog.myspace.com/auldsoul

very interesting...

One of my own blogs: http://jasgrave333.blogspot.com

Trinity?

John 1:1-3

"

The evidence is overwhelming of the influence of masonic symbology on the symbology of the early Bible Students. I don't think anyone questions that. But the host of references to 3 that have NOTHING to do with Freemasonry gets silly. And the FACT that there is a 3 in something making it significant in some way is ... unproven .

"

Order out of Chaos, 33 in the measurements...

It's "Proven"... 33rd and 3rd degrees. These are serious measurements of numbers

After all mans years are measured to 3 score years and 10.

"

"No coincidence that David ruled for 33 years." Interesting statement. Unproven. And there is nothing in the statement to indicate what the significance of a 33-year rule is beyond coincidence. So, if it isn't a coincidence, what is it?

"

You don't know already... research it, I did... it's all to do with (cloud) 9...

"

Are you on the square? So far, you are stating random things and failing to support them at all. That isn't discussion. That is preaching ... propagandizing.

"

and the problem with pointing out the order in the chaos is?

"

If you would like to discuss the issue, I will be happy to do so, but I won't be preached at about religion,

"

This thread was about Illuminati, so why did you respond to it?

"

or illuminati, or evolution, or creationism, or anything else without making fun of the preacher.

"

What fun?

"

Just let me know as soon as you are willing to discuss your wild and unsubstantiated claims. I am not saying they aren't subtantiable. I'm saying they are wild and you haven't substantiated them.

"

And we already were...

Revelation 3:3

Therefore, continue mindful of how you have received and how you heard, and go on keeping [it], and repent. Certainly unless you wake up, I shall come as a thief, and you will not know at all at what hour I shall come upon you.

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society are heavily influenced by the Masons and Illuminati as are all organised religions...

...I've pointed out some of the "masonic" influences upon the JW's. Not least that the NWT bible used by the same religion is masonic in nature as proven by the 555 5th and link to Jehovah...

I shall prove to be that which I shall prove to be...

AuldSoul, get some rest, sounds like ya self needs it...

I'm just 1 degree above freezing; Chilled

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    and the problem with pointing out the order in the chaos is?

That your method of "pointing out the order in the chaos" is, itself, chaotic. Therefore, you point out gibberish as a demonstration of gibberish. If I have to read your mind to understand what you points are, then you have not communicated your points.

AuldSoul

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    This thread was about Illuminati, so why did you respond to it?

I don't mind discussing religion, or anything else for that matter. I just refuse to be preached at about it. I responded in order to discuss it. You are posting propaganda, not discussion.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society are heavily influenced by the Masons and Illuminati as are all organised religions...

You haven't established the highlighted portion at all. Please, try. This is just another in a huge array of unfounded statements. Before you can assert that the WTS is inluenced heavily by the Illuminati, you have to prove the Illuminati exists. You haven't yet, and I don't believe you can. But I have been wrong and changed my beliefs many times, when they are proven inadequate. So far, you haven't offered any proof regarding the influence of the Illuminati, only regarding the influence of Freemasonry.

AuldSoul

• Jah333
    Jah333

"

You are posting propaganda, not discussion.

"

So the recreational dive limit is 133 foot. 140 foot is possible (7 foot more than reccomended) but not advisable.

It's to do with decompression times.

32.5 feet IS ~33...

And 133 feet is the limit, Jehovah is written 133 times in the NWT new testament, the measurements prove that Jah is a God of measurements and numbers.

66 books in the bible, 33x33

Job 33:33

" 33 If there are none, you yourself listen to me;
    Keep silent, and I shall teach you wisdom.

"

I like to spread truth, not hostility or fanatical critiscm...

"

This is just another in a huge array of unfounded statements.

"

Why? The evidence speaks for it'self as does the links in the bible to Mason's and the Masons I know within the Watchtower Society...

Jah 333

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Jehovah is NOT written 133 times in the NT. That is untrue. You are repeating it, and you still offer no proof. Jehovah is not written even a single time in the NT.

In the New World Translation, the WTS inserted Jehovah into the NT. But they did so 237 times, not 133. From what source do you get your information? My source is Appendix 1D of the NWT Reference Bible.

But even if it was written 133 times, what correlation is there even chaotically between the limit to depth in feet of a recreational dive and the number of times Jehovah is written in the New Testament?

You are wrong. Completely, in this case, as it turns out. And since you offered nothing but your own statement in support, I can only assume you had no other support to begin with.

• Jah333
    Jah333

"

You are wrong. Completely, in this case, as it turns out. And since you offered nothing but your own statement in support, I can only assume you had no other support to begin with.

"

So your soul (auld) complaint is that I mis-counted the number of times Jehovah was written in the NT... Your right, I did miscount...

Thanks for pointing that out.

But you fail to mention that it's written 8361 times in total in the NWT...

Even so, I've got my facts right about all the other 33's... the Masons AND Illuminati control the organised religions of the world.

The United Nations has a blue Masonic Temple of understand in the New York HeadQuarters...

United Nations Blue Masonic Temple of understanding

3.5 weeks after 9/11, the Watchtower society withdraws their membership of this same organisation... And I know you know about this...

(http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/pdfs/watchtower.pdf)

So thank you for your correction on the NT, however, the rest of the FACTS stand... IMHO...

Mason's and Witnesses are good bed-fellows...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit