Say You're a Bethelite & Monitoring JWD - How Would You Feel About THESE??

by Seeker4 356 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    sf: Good luck with Alan though. He is very helpful.

I have to agree with you there. Our many phone conversations have proven that to be true.

AuldSoul

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    Quandry: There is still much more, if you are still interested.

VERY much so.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul (of the "Waiting With Bated Breath" class)

I'd love to hear more. Those meetings sound like what I used to have to endure!!

• sf
    sf
    I don't insist that everyone

I keep saying this: I'm not talking about EVERYONE. Please stop twisting up my words.

I'm talking about elders AND other HIGHER RANKING MALE MEMBERS of this religious fraud that come here yet do not share the wealth of info with others who may also be disenchanted with a ROT of an organization, that are sitting at meetings that are basically hate-the-world rallies.

What is it going to take to get those men off this site and in their halls proclaiming what a fraud this organization truly is?

The longer they keep tip-toeing because they will lose this or lose that the more innocent lives are at stake. And why? Because of fear. Fear of this, fear of that. F___ FEAR!

If YOU and "others" think of me as an ass, no way do I want to dissappoint you.

So be it.

This "ass" has to refill her ink now for more fliers.

Our many phone conversations have proven that to be true.

Alan has conversed on the phone with many from this forum. Many times. I hope you do not think you are somehow special because of it.

sKally

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    sKally: I hope you do not think you are somehow special because of it.

Not at all. You seemed very anxious to strike the fear of Alan into me, however. I just wanted to assure you that I have nothing to fear from the corporation I left, from you, from Alan, or from anyone else who isn't bringing a firearm or a knife to the "fight."

sKally: What is it going to take to get those men off this site and in their halls proclaiming what a fraud this organization truly is?

Gee, sKally, maybe if you had read their posts instead of preaching at them, you'd know. They aren't yet as convinced as you and I are that the organization is a fraud. Which MANY posters tried to clue you in to. But you seemed more interested in ... how did johnny cip put it? ... making them run away with their tails tucked between their legs. You may very well have succeeded in doing so. Was that your objective?

If you respect AlanF's opinion, why don't you run your proposal by him and see what he thinks of it. Personally, I'd be interested to know whether he agrees that your method is best. You already know I think it's a thoroughly stupid approach to helping people out of the org, but you also don't care what I think. Why don't you run it by people yuo consider worthy of some respect and see what they think?

In any organizational structure there is a tipping point toward destruction beyond which no organization can survive. If the organization can identify and eliminate those elements which tend to make it tip toward destruction, the balance of probability shifts toward survival and perpetuation. The longer such elements can remain within, the more likely the obliteration of the organization when the tipping point is reached.

Mass exodus would not be the result of elders publicly leaving the org. Ask jst2laws. Ask LittleToe. Ask congregation elders where the whole elder body decided to leave the org. The elders hold very little sway in the organization, you inflate their individual importance in your own mind and therefore you have an exaggerated fantasy of the effects their parting public message would have on the flock and the WTS. The impact would be a tiny ripple of a loogey spat into an ocean.

AuldSoul

• sf
    sf

I've already run it by about three thousand viewers. It's possible Alan read them. Probably not. Don't care.

So active elders who have been on this site for months, possible even a couple of years are still "not yet convinced"?

You still keep thinking I'm referring those newly out.

And Alan is not anyone to fear. If this is what you got out of my quips with his name in them, again, that's you. I was hoping you would get off my back by focusing on the intelligent design thread you made for yourself and Alan. That's it. You took it cryptically. Oh well.

Look, I'm not backing down from anything I've said here in this thread or others regarding hypocritical elders who come here. Read it however you want AuldSoul. You're the Expert afterall.

sKally

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    So active elders who have been on this site for months, possible even a couple of years are still "not yet convinced"?

Yep. That's right. Ass.

AuldSoul

• sf
    sf

Why are you so upset over MY thoughts and feelings? Why are you violating the rules by calling me an ass?

You don't like anything I've said here on this thread or elsewhere, that's fine. Name-calling is "acting like an ass" yourself AuldSoul. And some may think you are actually sinking to my level, as it were. But no where have I called you a name in reply to these posts we are submitting to each other.

Try to calm down and put me out of your mind.

Elders who have been here a long time and still do not reveal this to others in their flock, are simply hypocrites and to a degree, weak. Months I can understand. Years, that's outrageous hypocrisy.

I'm glad you took the respectfully out of your sigs. It was becoming a bit too much sugar.

sKally

• yesidid
    yesidid

Hi sKally,

I think AuldSoul made a very good point when he suggested asking jst2laws and particularly LittleToe who, as an

elder made a public declaration of discontent with the organization. How many in the congregation applauded at

the time or left even at a later date? And do either of them recommend that as a way to help others out of the organization?

I am with AuldSoul and many others who cannot understand you. Do you believe your condemnatory attitude to any

poor unsuspecting elder who comes here is helpful? It matters not whether they need support or have questions you give them all the same bully treatment, why?????

Has it not even occurred to you that you could be encouraging, supportive or even kind?

yesidid

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

Quandry :

There is still much more, if you are still interested.

Yes, very much so. You should consider posting the entire account in its own thread as it is difficult rummaging for all its parts in this lengthy one.

My heart aches for what your family suffered. It sickens me that I once promoted and defended an organization that would sponsor such barbarism. As much about it as I came to abhor, it seems I still did not know the half.

AMNESIAN

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Quandry :

There is still much more, if you are still interested.

Yes, very much so. You should consider posting the entire account in its own thread as it is difficult rummaging for all its parts in this lengthy one.

My heart aches for what your family suffered. It sickens me that I once promoted and defended an organization that would sponsor such barbarism. As much about it as I came to abhor, it seems I still did not know the half.

AMNESIAN

I think that is a good idea!! I can't wait!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit