If Money Were No Object, What Hobby(s) Would You Pursue?

by Stephanus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I'd probably have a pretty well stocked backyard machine shop, complete with lathe(s), milling machine, welding gear, etc. I'm a Fitter and Turner by trade, so it kind of makes sense...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

heh heh I aint sayin *eyes glaze over*

ok well I'll say one then. I would gather all the greatest minds in the world and pay them what they want to come up with a clean, cheap, efficient, renewable energy source. Wow... thats kinda boring huh? well none the less...

• Spectre
    Spectre

I'd have a few old Ferrari's myself.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I enjoy travelling, so I'd visit all the places I would like to go to.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm a collector. I'd pursue my collections and I'd continue my travels. Kicking myself as I had the chance to go to the old West Berlin and Soviet Union as well as fly the Concorde and take a cruise to Antartica and didn't do it.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I would have about 10 airplanes...

Or boats (big ones!)

Or a big harem!... Boy there are a LOT of things I would like to do!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I have a pilot's license which I have not been able to keep current due to a lack of money - so I'd fly, keep myself really well trained, and collect a few airplanes.

Other hobbies? I'd travel. I'd collect vintage guitars and other musical instruments. I'd study music and art. I'd stock my shop with better tools and machines. I love films and music, so I'd have a state of the art viewing room and sound system.

Now, those would be my hobbies. My serious life work would be something else all together!

S4

• Twitch
    Twitch

I'd have a recording studio built from the ground up, complete with video edit suite in addition to full tilt digital audio

• garybuss
    garybuss

In a different world, in a different life, I'd like to travel.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I would pursue music. I would tour and promote my music and share it with the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit