If Money Were No Object, What Hobby(s) Would You Pursue?

by Stephanus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.........Nickole Kidman..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• JH
    JH

I'd play golf or course.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

id collect convertibles and guitars...and all the good and wonderful things that come with convertibles and guitars..lol

• sspo
    sspo

Learn how to fly and buy myself a few jets, 100k mercedez-benz and a few sports cars.

Of course if i was filthy rich i would love to make every family member very comfortable in this life and be very generous with those that you don't even know.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I would own an Indy car and racing team......sponser them....however they do it

Also a soccer team......that would be awesome.

Then just for the real heck of it........I would travel the world and collect great art pieces.....unusual, one of a kind handmade things and put them in my museum

Travel the world in places that are remote.

and learn photography and take pics of all my adventures.

oh yeah, a couple of harleys would be nice and a Gold Wing.

greedy thats me

purps

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

I would get some really great riding horses and pack out on lots of camping trips on horse back. I would also take the horse backing riding trips that they offer in Ireland, France, Canada, Spain Germany, etc. Especially the ones in France. I would love to collect art and even better learn to make it. I want my own milk cow too. A farm would be a lot of fun.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

definitely Traveling, I would love to go to Spain,Egypt, Italy, Greece, Rome to see all the ruins and enjoy the culture, I would also love to tag along with an archeologist and help excavate ancient stuff.

IC

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

I've already done it...hydrogen from water,...water that comes from the tap. It's a simple process really, to simple for the Saudi's to like though.

• hartstrings
    hartstrings

I would love to get a yacht and a sailing vessel. Then I would travel the Med. and Car. seas.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Sumo Wrestling . . . . . . . . with women

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit