Muslims demonstrate that they are not violent by firebombing churches

by Elsewhere 78 Replies latest jw friends

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Merry wrote:

do not put the actions of a minority of muslims on the shoulders of the majority

I agree, not every worshipper of the moon god allah is a terrorist. Unfortunately, this is a standard that is never applied to Christianity.

, nor attribute it to the teachings of the religion itself.

Well, based on this statement, I would venture to say that you have done no research on Islam at all. This is just not a correct understanding of Islam or its history.

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

A family member of mine who is still a dub was delighted at this news, saying the end is upon us and Babylon is going to meet it's end now. But surely if that was the case is Islam not classed with false religion or did I just fall asleep at that bit?

I still think what he said was very badly timed especially when we think of his position in the world, but what can you expect from an old coffin dodger anyway?

BM

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

They shot and killed a nun out side of a childrens hospital

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

skyking . . .I'm a deer hunter and I place my gun sights on mature bucks, however . . .?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LMAO! Check this out!

The words of the 14th-century Byzantine emperor Manuel II that the Pope quoted: "Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached."

Now check out what al-Qaeda is saying in an attempt to demonstrate that this statement is false: "We will break up the cross, spill the liquor and impose head tax, then the only thing acceptable is a conversion (to Islam) or (killed by) the sword."

Basically they are saying that Muslims do not spread Islam by the sword and in order to prove this they will spread Islam by the sword.

LMAO... Idiots.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/09/18/pope.islam.ap/index.html

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

. . .head tax !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The head tax is something used by Muslims when they impose their religion on a population. When the Muslims invade they give the people three choices:

1. Convert to Islam
    2. Pay the Head Tax (A substantial and burdensome tax that Muslims do not need to pay)
    3. Be executed.

So, yes, one does not have to convert... but not converted will result in your being killed or having to live in a difficult and oppressed state.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Well put Elsewhere.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I was joking about the " head tax". But thanks for the info.

• under_believer
    under_believer

This Wikipedia article has more information about the dhimmi head tax.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit