Muslims demonstrate that they are not violent by firebombing churches

by Elsewhere 78 Replies latest jw friends

• barry
    barry

The Americans and the CIA are not terrorists at all, we as a community are on the same side as America and the CIA even the British government is on the side of the free world. The war on terrorism is no different to the war with Nazi Germany, Communism or Fachism. These people see world domination as there goal.

Bin Laden is the worst because we could not even negotiate with him or Alquada he sees terrorism and killing innocents as his objective until the day of judgement with no negotiation to the west or anyone else.

• Gill
    Gill

Since Oklahoma! ( A late addition...but better late than never)

Terrorism on a world wide 'effective' kind, that really does bring terror because the perpetrators don't even care for their own lives, is real terrorism.

Not since the suicide Kamikazi pilots has there been such real, terror as there is no defense against it. The perpetrator is not planning an escape....he cannot be stopped, and is not very likely to be foiled.

Brainwashing, mind control whatever you choose to call it, produces the most powerful terrorist of all....the one that just doesn't give a damn....the one that will give up everything just to produce terror. There's no warning calls with these terrorists. There aim is not blackmail. They don't want money. They don't fear getting caught, since they intend to die with their victims.

It's a whole new kind of terrorism. It cannot be stopped. It's like the hydra. Certianly call the IRA terrorist. But they're in the junior league compared to todays terrorist.

Mosad - OK But even they are in the junior league in comparison.

The CIA - I don't know enough. Maybe it depends on whether you buy into conspiracy theory.

You'd have to really want to close your eyes to the fact that there are Really Bad Terrorist out there out to kill just innocent civillians to want to kill innocent civillians in a most horrific way, on a scale never yet imagined, with NO Warning, NO real aims, Just Terror to begin to compare them to other Terrorists ORganizations. They're the small fry. Big Brother Terrorist is in Town.

• FairMind
    FairMind
    But as for me and my household if I can save one innocent life in will gladly lay mine down.

The problem is that when push comes to shove your innocent Muslim friends will chose the side of the Jihadists and not the side of peace. Look at what happened in France several months back when the immigrant Muslim population staged a nationwide riot and burned almost 10,000 vehicles. It was so bad that the president of France stated that France would us nuclear weapons against any Muslim country that threatened France. I admire the man for having the gumption to openly recognize the worldwide seriousness of the Muslim threat.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Well, attacks on Mosques have been going on longer so I guess that proves that Christians are violent and christianity promotes violence.

If you want to start totting up crimes by religion I think you'll find Christianity has killed many more than anyone else.

I think you missed the point of my post. The Muslims took offence at the suggestion that they are inherently violent and responded by being violent. That is the very definition of irony.

• Gill
    Gill

France has the right idea in dividing religion from state.

It saw through the WTBTS Bull Shit. It immeadiately recognises the severity of the threat of the Leaders of Islam.

Some may well argue that other countries and agencies cause wars and actions that can be interpreted as Terrorism, which in its way it is. The threat of the Islam extremists is a different kettle of fish all together. We cannot afford to be politically correct and feel guilt for the actions of our own countries, as bad as I agree they may have been, and just allow this very serious threat to any chance of world peace to continue with standing our ground and saying 'NO' altogether. United the world can stand, and have some kind of chance against this threat. Divided.....we all Fall!

• skyking
    skyking

Gill said

Not ALL muslims are Terrorists, but to date, all Terrorists have been Muslim!

Simon said

It's hard to comprehend the DUMB and IGNORANT crap some people can come out with.

Disproving your rediculous statement is easy - non muslim terrorists include:

Americans, (the CIA is possibly responsible for more acts of terrorism than any other group!)

Irish republicans (the UK mainland has been bombed for years, both towns/cities either side of us were bombed)

Isrealis (do I need to explain?)

Eta

All you have to do is go to the Internet and do some research you'll find the USA has been quietly behind the scenes of many of the Bombings around the word some have been in churches, hospitals even a few school busses full of school children they are the master minds behind them and their minions carried them out. This is speculation but fact . The Freedom of Information act proves this has been happening and happening for decades.
  • mkr32208
    mkr32208
    if I can save one innocent life in will gladly lay mine down

Not me. My life is worth more than the lives of others to me. If you had a choice push one button kill 100 people or push another and kill yourself which would you push? I don't even need to answer do I? I think it's just your kind of thinking that makes our world weak! Do you think ANY 'innocent' Muslim would lay their life down for yours? No, laying your life down for others is a Jesus thing, not a Mohammad thing. Well guess what jesus died and did the world no favor. It's a trend for losers, try being a winner!

All you have to do is go to the Internet and do some research you'll find the USA has been quietly behind the scenes of many of the Bombings around the word some have been in churches, hospitals even a few school busses full of school children they are the master minds behind them and their minions carried them out. This is speculation but fact . The Freedom of Information act proves this has been happening and happening for decades.

Do you believe EVERYTHING you read on these nutsack's site?

Now as to how I feel about the 'Muslim problem.' It's a hard call! I think we live in a brave new world where there are no longer absolutes. There is no absolute right and wrong. Is it wrong to firebomb a mosque? How about if they firebomb you first? Some say 'don't sink to their level.' I disagree. If your enemy knows there is a level to which you will not stoop then your enemy has an advantage! If you AND your enemy agree to follow the rules of war then that's different but when your enemy says 'I will do ANYTHING to get to you' you must respond in kind!

If it's about the oil then I say TAKE the oil! Pour a concrete slab 20 foot high and 50 foot thick around each oil well. Surround that with massive mine fields and machine gun nest and take the f*cking oil! Be honest about it! If it's not about the oil then we need nothing and want nothing from that desert so lets take our troops out, close the bases give all the military equipment that is there to the israelis and come home! Same with every base on the planet! Pull out and blow the bases up or give them to the locals to use as homes!

I think this has become a quagmire that we can't win at this point. That's one of the reasons I suggest an immediate return to isolationism! We must get back to basics and right now we have too many problems at home. We also have no direction for the future!

Spend some money (and I mean BIG money!) to fix OUR problems to find OUR direction to get OUR lives in order and remove the beam from OUR eye! If a muslim nation attacks us while we are doing that then we crush them. No quarter, no mercy, no troops on the ground, no 'we'll help you rebuild' we just destroy them utterly. If north Korea attempts to strike us we try for a 90% mortality rate over the entire nation...

It's brutal it's terrible it's horrific but we must come up with a direction. A plan. A destiny. The US has no future because we have no goals! The Muslim's give themselves purpose by trying to drag us down and destroy us! We pander and pose and play but the reality is we don't even know WHY we go on. We need to figure out some short term and long term goals that will give us a REASON to exist! Building our nation made us strong but now it's built! We've tried empire building and we suck at it so screw it lets try something ELSE!

I propose we annex Mexico and Canada! That's a good way to spend the summer.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Christianity also had its share of killing people in the name of the religion but the Moslems are in a league of their own had they not used brute force their religion would never succeed, end of story. And they killed far more people in their religious wars than Christians ever did particularly in India a country whose religion was not monotheistic to be accorded some tolerance.

That the collective moslem psychology is arrogant, belligerent, and suffers from a superiority complex is an obvious fact. Yet all scientific and technological progress takes place in the Christian West despite the trillions rich Arab states possess. And when are we ever going to see the first truly democratic Moslem country?

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok
    Even us, "mean apostates", don't do anything to the Kingdom Halls.

Ehh, Yeah I never pelted the KH with eggs when I left.

• Mary
    Mary
    Devisnok said: Ehh, Yeah I never pelted the KH with eggs when I left.

Ya right.....you probably let them sit out in the broiling sun for a few hours before you whipped them at the Hall......LOL!!

I'm not sure why anyone here is surprised by the reaction of Muslims to this latest "offense". Like someone already mentioned, it's okay for the President of Iran to openly claim he wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth, but God forbid anyone say anything negative about Islam. Their pathetic reaction to the whole "cartoon" episode spoke volumes.

Their religion and culture are both wacked. It's time they quit living in the frigging Dark Ages and join the 21st century.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit