Muslims demonstrate that they are not violent by firebombing churches

by Elsewhere 78 Replies latest jw friends

• skyking
  • skyking
    skyking

I have too say that was fun Stephanus please in the future do this some more it makes my day. Once again thank you!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I have too say that was fun Stephanus

You enjoy being humiliated?

Here're some facts. The blog piece you quote starts:

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

What Treasurer Peter Costello actually said is later quoted in the blog piece:

"If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you," he said on national television.
    "I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws governing people in Australia, one the Australian law and another the Islamic law, that is false. If you can't agree with parliamentary law, independent courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law and have the opportunity to go to another country, which practices it, perhaps, then, that's a better option," Costello said.

Yet you say:

Australia has asked all Muslin that believe their faith supercedes the county to leave.

Again, I call Bull****!

• skyking
    skyking

You are wrong if they believe their faith is higher than Australian laws then they have been asked to leave. That is what superseeds means in English so back to you BS. What I said is correct your Country said this and it will happen in other country's as well and we all had better do some thinking are we willing to die to save one Muslim? I am, how about you?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    What I said is correct your Country said this

Nope. The Treasurer said it in an interview.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    I am, how about you?

Nope.

CZAR of the Waving Goodbye to the Muslims Class

• skyking
    skyking

you are honest czarofmischief and that is good.

• FairMind
    FairMind
    Think about it. If we all felt this way and were responding this way the whole world might well be in flames as about 1/5th of humanity is muslim. But we don't and it isn't. Ok?

I suppose you want to ignore the problem of Iran becoming a nuclear power? If that happens,Iran will use their atomic bomb on Israel and guess what, Israel will retaliate.

I forgot to say I will die to protect one Muslin I will put my family lives at stake to protect one Muslin. It is something you had better think about now it is happening because we let our Christian nations policy make us the big bad Evil in their eyes..

Skyking, it looks like you've already chosen sides.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yep , just like the cartoons by a Danish Newspaper that lampooned committing violence in the name of religion - so what was the Islamic respone - to commit violence in the name of religion

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene
    so what was the Islamic respone - to commit violence in the name of religion

I know you must think what you say is true, but please reconsider. None of these actions, the actions of some Muslims, should be considered THE Islamic response.

I forgot to say I will die to protect one Muslin I will put my family lives at stake to protect one Muslin. It is something you had better think about now it is happening because we let our Christian nations policy make us the big bad Evil in their eyes..
    Skyking, it looks like you've already chosen sides.

Why would you think he was "choosing sides" just because he is willing to protect an innocent Muslim (like me) from mob mentality?... just as he would have protected that Catholic family he mentioned earlier, or any other innocent life.

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit