Pilot admits to shooting down 93 receives medal for it

by skyking 53 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

sinis

A little bird told me that one of the fighters came back with less missles than it had before.

Besides little birdies...do you have any people with real names that say this ? Or at least a conspiratorial link or three ?

• sinis
    sinis

sinis

A little bird told me that one of the fighters came back with less missles than it had before.

Besides little birdies...do you have any people with real names that say this ? Or at least a conspiratorial link or three ?

Well, I know where they work, but giving up names would not be a good idea... and no its not a conspiracy theory.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Sorry, but, if a 'fact' cannot be proved...it's not a fact...it is a theory.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Decorated by Congress on 9/13/2001.

I seriously doubt Congress was handing out medals that day. They were too busy trying to keep us all alive.

I would not be surprised if the US military shot down the Pennsylvania airplane, and I wouldn't blame them if they did. I thought that at the time--so did many others.

I also would not blame them for not admitting it. How would admitting that to the public make anything better?

BUT this Popular Mechanics story lacks credibility, so I am not going to change my beliefs based on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit