Pilot admits to shooting down 93 receives medal for it

by skyking 53 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Don't be silly... 93 was not shot down and it did not crash. It landed safely and the military faked a crash by shooting a missile into the ground.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

it was shot down by a lone gunman wasnt it?

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Calm down and stop screaming at me, and you might want to ease up on the exclamation points. Also, it does little to add credibility to your outrageous ideas that you use poor grammar and spelling. Here is the excerpt on this from the actual article in PM which explains why he wouldn't comment on the claim - he didn't want to encourage people like you. F-16 Pilot CLAIM: In February 2004, retired Army Col. Donn de Grand-Pre said on "The Alex Jones Show," a radio talk show broadcast on 42 stations: "It [Flight 93] was taken out by the North Dakota Air Guard. I know the pilot who fired those two missiles to take down 93." LetsRoll911.org, citing de Grand-Pre, identifies the pilot: "Major Rick Gibney fired two Sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in midflight at precisely 0958." FACT: Saying he was reluctant to fuel debate by responding to unsubstantiated charges, Gibney (a lieutenant colonel, not a major) declined to comment. According to Air National Guard spokesman Master Sgt. David Somdahl, Gibney flew an F-16 that morning--but nowhere near Shanksville. He took off from Fargo, N.D., and flew to Bozeman, Mont., to pick up Ed Jacoby Jr., the director of the New York State Emergency Management Office. Gibney then flew Jacoby from Montana to Albany, N.Y., so Jacoby could coordinate 17,000 rescue workers engaged in the state's response to 9/11. Jacoby confirms the day's events. "I was in Big Sky for an emergency managers meeting. Someone called to say an F-16 was landing in Bozeman. From there we flew to Albany." Jacoby is outraged by the claim that Gibney shot down Flight 93. "I summarily dismiss that because Lt. Col. Gibney was with me at that time. It disgusts me to see this because the public is being misled. More than anything else it disgusts me because it brings up fears. It brings up hopes--it brings up all sorts of feelings, not only to the victims' families but to all the individuals throughout the country, and the world for that matter. I get angry at the misinformation out there." S4

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Sorry about formatting. Can't seem to get it corrected today. Probably an Internet conspiracy is preventing me from making changes! Damned zealots! S4

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Hey, I am intrigued with the "conspiracy theories" too. But, today IS 9/11. I think we can wait one day out of respect to those who passed and to those who do not understand why we question.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

"it was shot down by a lone gunman wasnt it? "

Yes! From the grassy knoll.

• jimbo
    jimbo

Seeker4!!! Why should anyone read what you write?? YOU CANNOT EVEN FORMAT PROPERLY!!! yOU ARE NUTS!!!

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Jimbo---"They tuk r jobbs"

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Sorry if I sound like a conspiracy theorist but I, for one, always believed it was shot down and I don't blame anybody for doing this if it happens to be true. But, because I believe our government feels that it would be unhealthy for its citizens to believe this, they can fake the results and make it look like it did a nose-dive caused by the hijackers. I am not impressed by any "reconstruction" they do in an airline hangar because this can always be faked by experts. The gov. is simply not comfortable with the people thinking or knowing this could have been done deliberately so I do believe they would deny, deny, deny, no matter what! I also feel the same way about that other airliner that went down in Long Island Sound some years back which was rumored to have been accidentally shot down by a missile. LHG

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

You're right there, Jimbo! Don't know what in hell is wrong with the formatting today. Tried all my tricks that have worked in the past, but to no avail. Hate that. S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit