Pilot admits to shooting down 93 receives medal for it

by skyking 53 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• skyking
    skyking

http://www.911omissionreport.com/93_pilot/ "a unit of 3 F-16 aircraft, were ordered to head toward Pennsylvania. At 0957 they spotted their target; After confirmation orders were received, A one Major Rick Gibney fired two sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in mid flight at precisely 0958"

He was awarded a medal from the Governor one year later for his heroic actions. As well as Decorated by Congress on 9/13/2001.

Even Popular Mechanics say''s this about it 911 Lies from Uncle Scam - Pirate News Under Attack by CIA

Popular Mechanics confessed that Gibney REFUSED TO DENY he shot down a Boeing 757 ... Air National Guard's 119th Fighter Wing, known as the Happy Hooligans, ...
    piratenews.org/piratenews-under-attack-by-cia.html - 123k

• skyking
    skyking

We are never lied to are we?.

I have to admit this fact the Air Force shooting 93 down goes against most people's thinking somewhat, because if the U.S. planned 911 they never would have shot the plane down. There would not have of been a reason to shoot it down.

But the evidence is overwhelming that some in the Government know about it before hand and let it happen.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Skyking, you're nuts. The Popular Mechanics article you refer to is actually about debunking 911 Myths, including this one! Here's the link - http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=8&c=y S4

• skyking
    skyking

BULL Shite you did not read anything did you. After the Popular Mechanics article was published. THEY POPULAR MECHANICS ADMIDTED THE PILOT WOULD NOT ADMIT HE DID NOT SHOOT THE PLANE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You remind me of the BORG ELDERS that protect what they want to believe.

I even checked HOAX on Google before I posted this thread. Guess what, it is no HOAX There is noway from the time posted this thread until you post your comment you could of read the articles. Unless you can read about 10,000 words a minute.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Quick ! Somebody E-mail or call NBC, ABC, CBS and CNN news...tell them to read Popular Mechanics !

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yet another unconfirmed sighting of a conspiracy theorist.

Sorry, SK, I did not bother to read the article - it is just words. Not all written words are true you know.

Jeff

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

How to know when you have won an arguement with an ex-JW? The first ex-JW to say this losses:

You remind me of the BORG ELDERS that protect what they want to believe.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Ok, the only thing I saw from the OP was from a website that came off like the Wacky World News. I did go to the site, but NO I didn't thoroughly read it. I did read the one page of short and concise explanation on Popular Mechanics http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=8&c=y%20S4.

Was there a further explanation in PM? This is what the pilot in question said "Saying he was reluctant to fuel debate by responding to unsubstantiated charges, Gibney (a lieutenant colonel, not a major) declined to comment." The ANG spokesman however, who was with Gibney at the time refuted the tale.

Is the WT society on the HOAX website you referenced? I didn't see it there when I looked. Does that mean I should start going door to door again? Clean out a bag and fill it up at the literature counter? Send my apologies to the Borg for my grievous lack of trust in them?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

http://www.911omissionreport.com/93_pilot/ : He was awarded a medal from the Governor one year later for his heroic actions. As well as Decorated by Congress on 9/13/2001. The Happy Hooligans were previously stationed in North Dakota, and moved to Langley Air Force base some months before 911 occured on a "Temporary assignment."

I searched and could find no evidence of this person receiving any decoration by congress or Governor (of what?) Could you please cite references?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

But its on the internet!!! It has to be true!!!!!!!!!1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit