Pilot admits to shooting down 93 receives medal for it

by skyking 53 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

There are no conspiracies. The government and politicians only have our best interests at heart, and they would NEVER lie to us about anything. They do not have any agendas that they might hesitate to make public. They make the world a happy place, and I'm feeling very warm and fuzzy right now.

W

• jimbo
    jimbo

monkeyshine;

I think you are right! We should wait at least a day or longer to continue this thread in memory of the innocent ones that died that terrible day!!!

• skyking
    skyking

Seeker4 You like to use insults some people do this because they were never taken seriously in life so they develop small penis syndrome, I'm sorry small man syndrome. I like how you blame your computer for the lack of paragraphs and logical sequence in your writing, I noticed you tried correcting your spelling and grammar Lets see how many times on just one posting.

11-Sep-06 10:42

by Seeker4: Correct formatting

11-Sep-06 10:43

11-Sep-06 10:44

11-Sep-06 10:47

Seeker4 you are quick to judge someone that you do not even know. with statement like: he didn't want to encourage people like you, your nuts, Jesus, start using your critical thinking skills here, why do these theories seem to appeal to people who can't even spell "sientist" (sic)!

Yet you crtized me for spelling and grammar? Looks like the pot is black to me. Funny how things happen is it not. I have known alot of men with this small penis I mean small man senydrone. If it makes you feel bigger to put me down I am OK with this. I'll PM you evertime I post so your world is bigger. I have big shoulders and can take the name calling.

• skyking
    skyking

Forgot to mention this was not my post when seeker for posted this to put some one down. people who can't even spell "sientist" (sic)!

• jstalin
    jstalin

I found this in about 10 seconds on google:

• Kaput
    Kaput

There are no conspiracies. The government and politicians only have our best interests at heart, and they would NEVER lie to us about anything. They do not have any agendas that they might hesitate to make public. They make the world a happy place, and I'm feeling very warm and fuzzy right now.

Hmmmmm.....only have our best interests at heart...would NEVER lie to us about anything...do not have any agendas that they might hesitate to make public............sounds familiar.

• seawolf
  • BritBoy
    BritBoy
    Jimbo---"They tuk r jobbs"

I am seriously ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF here!!!

• skyking
    skyking

I have to admit that my thinking could be wrong. But so far I have not found anything that disproves my thinking after looking at both sides. I am willing to change my thinking by critical analyses of the facts only then will I change. What gripes my hide is people that make fun of others for thinking. No two people see things the same, when this happens you must look at the facts. Like cell phones used, I did not say it was cell phone our government said this. The steel melting at a lower temperature than it should of melted, the building falling at free fall speed. Also who profited are the very people in charge of the USA right now, follow the money. So many Jews not showing up to work that morning, One of the jet motors being found miles away from the crash site which is impossible if it crashed landed. Russia claiming that the US knew about 911 before hand. The fact that one day before 911 Osama Bin laden was in a hospital with the USA military guarding him. Then the USA letting Ben's family to fly out the country the day after 911. Bush had bussiness dealing with Bin before 911. I could on and on. I feel anyone that damns a person for seeing something afoul with all of this is closed minded. Have your oppinions don't put people down for having their own.

I do not think that our government planned the attacks but I do think they let it happen. Just like it has been proven that the US knew before hand that Pearl Harbor was going to happen. That is no longer a conspiracy theory but has been admitted to by the US Government why because of the Freedom of Information act see history channel story for proof.

• skyking
    skyking

Forgot to mention the simple fact a fighter was able to make it all the way up to the floor that the plane was in then radioed out telling dispatch that the fire was under control. If you believe the official story there was no way this could of happened because it was hot enough to melt the steel in the building which would of instantly fried a person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit