Hello! I'm new here

by exwitless 43 Replies latest jw friends

• uninformed
    uninformed

Happy re-birthday to both of you!!

U

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Welcome exwitless and husband! Glad your here!

Nevada-

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Welcome exwitless

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Hello and Welcome looking forward to hearing more of your story

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Hi and a big Scottish welcome to Lil and Ex good to hear from you both

Best Regards

BM

• delilah
    delilah

Welcome to the forum, Exwitless and hubby.....looking forward to getting to know you both. Enjoy!!

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I researched more about the validity of the Bible... My opinion... it is a book of lies...religion is a manmade construct resulting from our evolution and our ultimate desire to live on.................God and religion are dead to me now.

Well put!

Welcome to the board Exwitless and Littledrummerboy!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hi and a big CANADIAN welcome to Lil and Ex good to hear from you both

/mouthy/granny/grace

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hey, I'm new also. I started answering forums last week, been reading them a few months. I'm OnTheWayOut because I am still an "active" witness. I recently resigned as an elder (August), saying I had some doubts about the GB (understatement) changing doctrines and I am going slow about it so I can avoid disfellowshipping and talk to family. I will stop turning in preaching time in a month or so (after the CO and DO visit me to knock some sense into my head) and hopefully just become inactive.

I have been trying to convince my wife that the organization has many problems, but she doesn't tune in to me, she just tunes it out. This means that I will have to continue avoiding worldly activity (holidays, politics, drunkeness) that she could turn me in for. I know you people will be a pillar of support for me.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Hello, OnTheWayOut! Wow! I'm impressed at the courage you've shown stepping down and "laying low". That can't be easy. Sounds like difting away is going to take awhile for you. Don't give up on your wife. You just never know what it might take to break down the wall she has up around her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit