Hello! I'm new here

by exwitless 43 Replies latest jw friends

• exwitless
    exwitless

I'm new to posting to this forum. My husband and I have been reading it for a few months. We have finally written, sealed, and stamped our DA letter, and it's ready to go directly to the post office. Your forum has been very helpful to us. We "fell away" a year or two ago, only attending the Memorial just to appease the Borg, but in our hearts we really DA'd a long time ago. I'll hopefull get to share more about us soon, but for now I'm keeping things quiet until the **** hits the fan. Just today, a Borg knocked on our door (we didn't answer, thanks to peep holes) and he left in our door a recent WT, opened up to the page with the heading "Have You Left Jehovah?" His presumptuousness infuriates me. Little does he know a letter containing the answer to that question will be arriving at the KH soon!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Wow and welcome. Yes, I would be a lot pissed at that article being opened to there.

It will be fun getting to know you!

Decki

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Welcome exw

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Welcome to both of you! We all look forward to hearing from and about you!! Since you have been reading the forum for a while, you know, I hope, that we are all a family here. Despite squabbles that break out out times!

For me this is my backbone. It keeps what sanity left I have intact. It has also helped with my addiction and all here has played a part in my recovery, whether they know it or not. I am closer to them, than my own family!!

This is the first day of the rest of your life (s)!!

shelley

• exwitless
    exwitless

Thanks for your quick replies. Question-how are you all able to view my original post? When I click on the "Friends" section where I posted it, I can't see any evidence of my post.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Thanks for your quick replies. Question-how are you all able to view my original post? When I click on the "Friends" section where I posted it, I can't see any evidence of my post.

Topic lag? Good question. We all click on Active Topics, under the banner ad, for browsing. Welcome and enjoy your time here!

• Arthur
    Arthur

Welcome to you exwitless !

I look forward to hearing more of your experiences, and what specifically moved you and your husband to DA yourselves.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Welcome exwitless(es)Glad you decided to wade into the pool. You may find some warm spots, cool spots, and mini-whirlpools, but I hope you find it mostly rejuvenating. Don't be afraid to splash about and make some waves

~Merry

• windchime
    windchime

Welcome, exwitles! It's great to hear that you both realized "the truth" of the org and decided to get out of it.

• lisavegas420

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit