Hello! I'm new here

by exwitless 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME, EXWITLESS AND HUBBY!

Just tell me this, are you in Great Britain?

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi exwitless, and welcome to the forum

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome exwitless, it's great that you saw the light about the JWs. One of the problems with the dubs is that they present a God image that is not in accordance with the God of Christianity. He is far too severe, exacting and vengeful more like the God of Judaism.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings, Greetings, Greetings, exwitless. Welcome to JWD.

Dismembered

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hello Exwitless and husband! Welcome to the board.

Cellist

• moshe
    moshe

Welcome and I hope you are prepared for the windstorm when that letter gets to the elders.

Good Luck and enjoy your new found freedom,

peace,

Moshe

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome. How wonderful that you and your husband are on the same page with this and have each other. Some here don't have that and it really puts a strain on things. My husband and I are in total agreement in our views, also. I post here, he does not. We are not df'd yet, but expect to be soon. He does not want to be accused of reading apostate sites.

• fokyc
    fokyc

I'm fairly new too, this is a brilliant site with a bunch of really friendly people. Way out better than any KH folk, down to earth honest answers to any questions you may have.

Fokyc

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hello Exwitless and husband! Welcome to the board.

Good that you found us. We love new UNCONDITIONAL LOVE posters. We sometimes agree to disagree,but we still show our love of each other. ( we kiss & make up)
    Keep on keeping on & remember "this is the first day for the rest of your life" as someone just stated ENJOY IT...My reading of scripture says Jesus died for us so we might live live MORE ABUNDENTLY
    so abundently LIVE!!!!!

• exwitless
    exwitless

Regarding Moshe's comment 'I hope you are prepared for the windstorm when that letter gets to the elders': I'm curious what the immediate aftermath was for those of you who DA'd. Thankfully, we have NO JW family members, so we won't be losing any of them. But what should we expect from the elders in response to our letter?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit