by exwitless 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome exwitless

Great name, lol

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

DEAR EXWITLESS,

WELCOME!! We are glad you are here! And like others have already said, we are so happy that you and your husband are on the same page. It will make your journey more solid. My MS husband left with me a yaer and a half ago as well. Although in the begining, I thought I would be making the journey out on my own. But once he saw for himself the deception, he could nt support it either. Please keep us informed as to how you are, and how things are going.

Again welcome to you and your husband!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Welcome ex witless. I look forward to reading your posts.

• juni
    juni

WELCOME EXWITLESS AND HUSBAND. IT'S NICE TO HAVE YOU HERE AND WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS.

EXWITLESS SAID:

Regarding Moshe's comment 'I hope you are prepared for the windstorm when that letter gets to the elders': I'm curious what the immediate aftermath was for those of you who DA'd. Thankfully, we have NO JW family members, so we won't be losing any of them. But what should we expect from the elders in response to our letter?

I DAed MYSELF IN 1991. THEY CALLED AND ASKED IF I WAS FULLY AWARE OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY LETTER AND IF THEY COULD HELP ME IN ANYWAY. I SAID, "NO". SO THEY PROCEEDED TO ANNOUNCE IT. I DIDN'T GO FOR THAT. I WAS DONE SO WHY GO? I HAVE NO OTHER JW RELATIVES EITHER. AND MY 4 KIDS WERE RAISED IN THE ORG., BUT NONE STILL GO.

JUNI

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

(Lil drummer boy hijacks his wife's thread to say hello to everybody for the first time)

Hello!

(returns thread to her)

• exwitless
    exwitless

Little Drummer Boy- How nice of you to stop in and meet our new friends. New friends, meet my husband, Lil Drummer Boy! (Thanks for returning the thread, by the way.)

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Welcome to the forum Little Drummer Boy!

We are glad to have you here as well!

SIncerely,

Lady Liberty

• restrangled
    restrangled

Welcome! Looking forward to your story!

r.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Thanks everybody.

You asked about my story.

I just finished my profile and it is there in a nutshell.

(dangit, I hijacked her thread again...man am I gonna get it)

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Welcome to the real world exwitless and Little Drummer Boy. Hope to hear your story soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit