The "Revelation Book" adhesive cut and paste instruction kit!

by Atlantis 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Kaput
    Kaput

Thx for the info, Atlantis! Looks like there'll be a run on scissors and glue at Walmart.

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Great work as usual, matey

keep up the good work

Cheers

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

oh god...LOL. Only in JW-world.

• Mary
    Mary

What a bunch of lazy, cheap bastards they are down at Bethel......typical corporate move: The guys at the top screw up royally, but instead of fixing their mistakes, they instead download the task onto the R&F to "cut and paste". I really hope that this move sends off a few warning signals to at least some Dubs.......

rechap.28p.188ContendingWithTwoFerociousBeasts***

The beast of Revelation proved to be: Rasputin, Walt Disney, Rumplestilskin, Hillary Clinton, George Dubya BushWe're almost out of ideas on this one....damn! that wasn't supposed to be printed!

The huge British Empire, along with the powerful United States of America, held the center of the world stage. This dual world power proved to be the seventh head of the wild beast.

• KW13
    KW13
    The beast of Revelation proved to be: Rasputin, Walt Disney, Rumplestilskin, Hillary Clinton, George Dubya Bush We're almost out of ideas on this one....damn! that wasn't supposed to be printed!

LOL very funny

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    What a bunch of lazy, cheap bastards they are down at Bethel

Well said Mary, that was my thought.

It would be good to be a fly on the wall when the dubs start doing this at the book study.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

KW13 Materialboy Openfireglass Sirnose586 Purplesofa Littlerockguy jgnat NoApologies Spectre VM44 Blondie Sparkplug Daniel-p Hippikon BluesBrother Aurthor Rebel8 Carla Kaput Moggy Lover DanTheMan Mary Fullofdoubtnow Thank you all once again for your comments! Nevada-

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

What a bunch of lazy, cheap bastards they are down at Bethel

Back when they could sell the books they would have made everyone buy new ones as an easy way to make money. Now they have to rely on donations they are too cheap to run reprints.

It reminds me of the Emperors new clothes. By being so blatant and saying that the changes prove God is blessing them with new light the followers start to think that everyone thinks its ok so it must be.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    jwd6.jpg

When Danny Haszard was purged in 1992 my first coming out anti-watchtower declaration was:the Revelation Climax book is 95% lies

Ahhhh,I am so gloating

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

jwfacts Good point!

Danny LOL

Nevada-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit