The "Revelation Book" adhesive cut and paste instruction kit!

by Atlantis 50 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

They seriously need to go back to charging for the material...with tax. They've cut their own throats trying to circumvent the government and avoid paying Ceasar its due. Now look where they are....unable to reprint their own publications with the necessary new light and having to rely on the stupid sheep to paste in the corrections. This is just embarrassing. LOL

I think they should scrap the 4-color printing and go to black and white with outline drawings for the "friends" to color in themselves. The dubs could have coloring/study session to prepare their Watchtower for the meeting. It would be almost like recreation. Good, wholesome fun for the whole family! Enterprising dubs looking for a way to make money without working an actual job could sell markers, colored pencils and crayons via mail order.

Something else that would work well for them, once they are charging the dubs for literature and have money again, is to use thermal paper/printing for the publications....the ink disappears, usually within months. Perfection.

• V
    V

To see comparision of old and new Revelation book changes: Revelation "Adjustments": Complete Analysis

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

luna2 Yes, your right. They have cut their own throats by doing this. Now, all a person has to do when a JW comes to their door is to plainly ask, if the literature they are offering is Watchtower brand, or Wal-Mart office supplies!

V Yes, by all means, take a look at the great work V did and compare!

Nevada-

• Quandry
    Quandry

While I see this as a great, money saving idea rather than publishing new, expensive (although paperback) books, it would be more helpful if they used something less adhesive-say, the consistency of post-it notes. This, so that if they need to do some doctrinal flip-flopping with the Revelation Book as they will undoubtedly re-study it in the future, you could just peel off the "new light" and presto! Back to the original "truth."

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

What does this cut and past PDF file say about the drone that created it? How long did it take and what did that person actually acheive? The control that this publishing company exerts over its subjects never ceases to amaze me.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Luna-what a great idea for the WTS to use ink that disappears!!! No more doctrinal flip-flopping issues. When someone has a question, they just reply "We never said that-go look it up in your WT copy." Then when you look, there is no print, so no problems for the Society.

• ocsrf
    ocsrf

One of the funniest things I saw was at a bookstudy, the last publication had an update found in the latest book, the elder conducting had the most recent copy and his wife had the old one, she went on and on how her copy was different and asking why and what the difference meant. Her husband just fumbled around and clearly didn't understand the difference, he glossed over the difference and moved on. It was so comicle, I was just waiting for someone to say somthing off the wall, but no one did.

OC

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Atlantis,

Thank you for the post. Unbelievable!! I don't know if many of you have taken the time to go over the 70 items or not, but one thing is very strange throughout those 70 changes. And that is alot of scriptures in Matthew are continually removed and deleted all together. This jumped out to me, as I am sure it will many JWS. I think it may cause "thinking" Witnesses to ask:"Did Jehovah get this wrong, or did the spirit guided organization"? Then they will have to ask.."If they are spirit anointed, WOULD they have gotten it wrong the first time?" I am sure it will make many think.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Quandry

Darth Yhwh

Ocsrf

Lady Liberty

Thank you all so much for your kindnes! I was thinking the very same thing Lady Liberty, but I hadnot noticed all the deletions of scriptures in Matthew, as you have now brought to my attention! You have a very good eye for those things! Thank you!

Nevada-

• skyking
    skyking

My dad said they are going to have a special saturday after service to help the older one cut and paiste. The younger ones are going to do this for the Older one at the hall. He is the happiest man, my mom hates him right now because of all the fun he is having taunting my mom over this. He goes to meetings only for her. He was DF'd two four weeks after the Guardian's article about the Society joining the UN and telling two brothers about it. Three years later he was reinstated. He hates the Society for the lies and covering things up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit