The "Revelation Book" adhesive cut and paste instruction kit!

by Atlantis 50 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Atlantis: It's almost like making a request of the "witnesses" to commit "FORGERY" in their behalf.

This is TOO much, Atlantis. Thanks for sharing. I hope you don't mind my minor correction of your statement. In my opinion, it was far too generous in its original form. I have been working out of town for days, but I am back for today.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Mary
    Mary
    Luna said: Something else that would work well for them, once they are charging the dubs for literature and have money again, is to use thermal paper/printing for the publications....the ink disappears, usually within months.

LOL! Ya, kinda like that ink that Harry Potter used in The Chamber of Secrets:

book.jpg

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Skyking

Auldsoul

Thank you both! Yes, I guess you are right Auldsoul. I should have left the "almost" out of it and typed the circumstances as they "really" are! Out-in-out FORGERY! Glad your back!

Lady Liberty, I went back and looked at the analysis that V posted, and your right about those deletions! The analysis V posted helped me to get a better view, because I was looking for other books that might have been deleted besides Matthew. Getting cross-eyed searching for all the "old-light compared to the "new light".---(quite frankly, I think their batteries have been dead for years and there is "no" light at all)

Thanks Lady Liberty for helping me out on this and a special thanks again to V.

Nevada-

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Mary--Disappearing ink! This is great! Love it Mary!

Nevada-

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Luna said:

Something else that would work well for them, once they are charging the dubs for literature and have money again, is to use thermal paper/printing for the publications....the ink disappears, usually within months.

Luna deserves an award for that statement!

Thanks Luna!

Nevada-

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

http://www.investordictionary.com/definition/forgery.aspx

Forgery

Forgery is the process of making or adapting objects or documents, with theintention to deceive. Copies, studio replicas, and reproductions are not considered forgeries, though they may later become forgeries through knowing and willful mis-attributions.

Nevada- (Just watch-out that you don't get any glue on the name Jehovah)!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

They "attack" QUOTES when he did absolutely "nothing" to their literature, and then "glorify" the witnesses for making a tossed-salad out of it!

Go figure! Talk about "copyright infringements!

I'll have what he's drinking bar-keep!

Nevada-

• sspo
    sspo

i 'd love to see the reaction of old timers in trying to figure out where to stick the new light.

By the time they finish studying the book, jehovah is going to give another 140 new revelations or new light for them to stick in the book .

• Sasha
    Sasha

13 billion dollar organization and they can't make a new book? The sad part (or scary part) of all this is that the JW's will buy it. They are told the word comes directly down from God and they will buy it!!!! Most of them, anyway.

• blondie
    blondie

How did you arrive at the 13 billion dollar amount? I did find a site that gave the amount of 951 million. Very few countries have a value that high.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit