The "Revelation Book" adhesive cut and paste instruction kit!

by Atlantis 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Spectre
    Spectre

AWESOME!!!! Insta-Newlight(tm)!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

What a freaking trip. I agree with OFG on this...

NFW!

and Spectre- Yes Awsome. I cant even believe it. Saves ink, printing, face....

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I'm sure all the edlers, elderettes, and pioneers will have their Revelation book in tip-top shape with these paste-ons. I'm sure a few of them will also have their book punched and bound with a coil thing sos they can be all spiritually-professional as well.

• blondie
    blondie

I predicted that some enterprising JW would do this and I'm not surprised it is David Silver.

Thanks for sharing.

Blondie

• hippikon
    hippikon

ROTFLMAO

Has anyone thought of circulating a counterfeit

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    Has anyone thought of circulating a counterfeit

Love it!

Seriously though, this is not going to raise any "alarm bells" with the rank and file. Apart from a few grumbles about juggling the KM insert with the Rev Book , that is all they will see in it.

If I were still a group study conductor I would push this as positive evidence of Jehovah's progressive organization, that never stands still, always improving in it understanding . After all, the rev book does say in page 8 "we can expect that our understanding of Revelation along with other prophesies will be sharpened as we draw closer to the Great Tribulation" and page 9 "it is not claimed that the explanations in this publication are infallible" So things change and, brothers, we must change along with it to keep up and would we not rather that limited resouces are put into printing books for the all important ministry rather than for our covenience? [guilt trip]

When I read the KM I did not see any glaring or radical changes, they seemed pretty minor and only in line with what the dubs already know.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Remember how they had to change a couple of the brochure covers several years back because the people who posed for the cover got DFd? I think that the Society should have just sent out pictures of heads that we could have pasted onto the old ones. It would have saved money, and would have given the little kids something to do during the Written Review.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Well, you know, scrapbooking IS the latest greatest craze.

The changes to the Revelation Book has got to be one of the biggest lapses in common sense in the history of the borganization.

I imagine this PDF will be taken down from its site any second now, because of "apostate" commentary. Good. Maybe if the drones have to tediously make the changes by hand, the red lights will go off. Peel and stick makes it too easy to avoid thinking the obvious--the publishers of the book are not led by the holy spirit, god, or anything other than their own imagination.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you all for your comments!

I think that VM44 is right about this being a first for the Watchtower.

It's almost like making a request of the "witnesses" to commit "FORGERY" in their behalf.

Blondie: Haven't we heard that name (David Silver) before? I can't remember right now.

Perhaps the Watchtower in the future will try and say that they only made the "recommendations" for the changes, and that it was actually the rank and file that did the "dirty work", there-by leaving the fds in the clear!

How can they claim they are "not" deceiving people, when the main pages of their literature holds more "glue" than the books spine?

The Watchtower condemns all other religions, but how many of them have to glue their spiritual food together every time there is a change?

What a joke of a religion!

Nevada-

• carla
    carla

What about the people in Africa? Didn't someone here show a kh with no walls, just a roof? They sure didn't look like they had computer access.

Well this solves the problem for the Brother who hates arts & crafts or anything to do with glue and scissors!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit