What top sientist say about 9/11

by jimbo 64 Replies latest jw friends

• skyking
    skyking

moshe Did you know the Russian government has publicly stated that 911 was know before hand by the U.S.A. and the USA allowed it to happen. THAT IS A FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way I have looked thoroughly into the moon landings and I am sure the USA land on the moon. So don't put me into that category.

Answer me this, if you claim the government official report is true then why would or government allow the plane to be hijacked and not shot down? If you do not know this question you had better sit back in you chair and do some research about what happened that morning at NORAD. The men running the Radar equipment has lots to say as to why they dropped the ball. I feel this is a bigger cover up, the Government defense system is that poor. As you research you will find if a plane goes off coarse it is only a matter of minutes before that plane is contacted and only a few more minutes goes by before it is shot down.

Everything that could go wrong happened that morning, it is a bigger conspiracy to believe it happened all by chance. Serval military officer stated to the 911 commission this set of confusion has only happened one time in the history of NORAD and that was the morning of 911. Everyone should be fired and replaced with competent personnel.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    Russian government has publicly stated that 911 was know before hand by the U.S.A.

Well... I guess THAT proves it then...

a plane goes off coarse it is;only a matter of minutes before that plane is contacted and only a few more minutes goes by before it is shot down
    Your not even reading anyone Else's post are you!?

You could fly in circles around the cities of this country all day long (or at least could before 9/11) and know one would bother you! You could fly circles around the skyscrapers in controlled airspace all day long and while they would bother you they wouldn't shoot you down even now!

• skyking
    skyking

One comment above is that you can fly with out telling anyone your projected coarse and he does it all the time.

That does not apply to commercial jets. This is what NORAD told the 911 commision. The RADAR operators said they notified officers in charge and told them, this is not part of the special test operation what should we do? Several times they asked and the Officers in charge did knothing by the time they realized it was not part of the drill it was to late to scramble jet fighters and shot the planes down.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    That does not apply to commercial jets.

Wrong. I've done it! There are certain situations that require it say if your going to fly above 19000 feet but lots of regional carriers do it all the time!

Also deviating from a flight plan doesn't result in the instant launch of a tactical nuke! It takes HOURS for a intercept to be launched! For instance intercepting Payne Stewart's plane took 1:43! Also it's not allowed for planes to go faster than mach 1 on an intercept over the US so if the Jet if flying 500 miles per hour and your doing 600 to intercept and they are 150 miles away... Well you do the math!

Your swallowing this stuff way to easily!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Yeah retarded ones....

(Its a joke!)

I know! I put the same thing in my post and then took it out because I was afraid it might be misunderstood!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I figured it they was smart enough to read it they was smart enough to not be offended! I might be wrong on that though!

• skyking
    skyking

Well your statement is not supported by the fact look at how fast NORAD noticed the two plane were not were they were suppost to be.

http://www.911timeline.net/#846

NORAD, by their own account, held on to this most vital information of these two hijacking for at least 6 minutes before ordering Otis to scramble . NORAD may have held on to the vital information of American Airlines Flight 11 for perhaps 8 minutes, maybe 10 minutes (see 8:36 a.m. # 25 statement by NORAD spokesman, Major Mike Snyder), possibly up to 26 minutes (see 8:20 a.m. # 14 American Airlines Flight 11 transponder signal stopped transmitting its IFF beacon signal) and let us not forget that the last transmission of American Airlines Flight 11 with Boston air traffic control occurred at 8:13:31, so maybe NORAD had over 32 minutes before they notified Otis to scramble their two F-15’s.

So I don;t believe your BS for on minute. it did not take hours. They noticed and the flights were in the wrong place and the Higher Officers were to confused by the training exercises to react. On a normal day the planes once they turned off their communication devices. Jets would be scrambled and the flight forced down with three fighter jet one on each side and one on top. If the jet started to descend it would be shot down.

8:46 a.m.: NORAD orders the 102nd Fighter Wing of the Otis Air National Guard Base in Falmouth, Massachusetts to scramble two of their F-15 fighters. This is from the 102nd Fighter Wing's mission statement of September 11, 2001. "Our aircraft and their crews are on continuous 24-hour, 365-day alert to guard our skies. The 102nd Fighter Wing's area of responsibility includes over 500,000 square miles, 90 million people, and the major industrial centers of Boston, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C."

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

So why did it take 1 hr 43 minutes to intercept payne stewarts plane? Your having facts given to you and yet you continue to ignore them I can only figure that you WANT to believe this foolishness... I'm done!

Later

• skyking
    skyking

payne stewarts let me recall four people died correct?

Payne Stewart

Payne Stewart Lear jet intercepted in minutes by military after loss of contact with air traffic control. Link to Dallas Morning News article.
    www.wanttoknow.info/991026dallasmorningnews - 44k - Cached - Similar pages

CNN - Pentagon never considered downing Stewart's Learjet ...

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The unusual circumstances surrounding the doomed flight of a private Learjet that crashed and killed professional golfer Payne Stewart ...
    www.cnn.com/US/9910/26/shootdown/ - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

So I looked up the PAYNE STEWART. YOU are Full of BS. Just like I thought

• skyking
    skyking
    Look at the CNN report http://www.cnn.com/US/9910/26/shootdown/
    Pentagon monitored flight

Several Air Force and Air National Guard fighter jets, plus an AWACS radar control plane, helped the Federal Aviation Administration track the runaway Learjet and estimate when it would run out of fuel.

And officers on the Joint Chiefs were monitoring the Learjet on radar screens inside the Pentagon's National Military Command Center.

We would take almost any reasonable action before reaching a point of having to make a decision about destroying an American plane over American air space," Pentagon spokesman Ken Bacon said.

"The main issue was figuring out where it was going," Bacon said. Once it was determined that the Learjet was following a consistent path north toward the Dakotas, "We didn't have to deal with other options."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit