What top sientist say about 9/11

by jimbo 64 Replies latest jw friends

• frozen one
    frozen one

If 9/11 never happened, would we have any reason - not afflilated with 9/11 - to be in Iraq now?If 9/11 never happened, would we have any reason - not afflilated with 9/11 - to be in Iraq now?

I believe the US would have taken Saddam out regardless. The US had supported Saddam during the Iran/Iraq war with cash and equipment (including WMD's). The US was responsible for Saddam's consolidation of power during this time period which allowed him to operate unimpeeded. In my opinion the US was morally obligated to remove Saddam from power because the US played a major role in his development. Again, that is just my opinion.

I think the best evidence that debunks the 9-11 conspiracy theories is the footage of Bush sitting in that classroom looking like a deer caught in the headlights upon hearing the news of the attacks in New York. If Bush was involved in a conspiracy its hard to believe that he would want to be portrayed as being clueless at the key moment. Unless that was part of the conspiracy and Bush is a great actor.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

The biggest problems with a 'conspiracy theory' to me are;

1. The stated facts fit better- The movies, the pictures, they are all intentionally deceiving! They don't show that half of building 7 was smashed off and don't tell you that building 7 had only TWO support pillars one of which was almost completly sheared by falling rubble. They only show you the BACK of the building so that you won't see the real damage... Look around there are pics available that show the real damage.
    2. They seem to think that literally THOUSANDS of charges could be placed in the buildings and wired together with none of the thousand of people who WORKED in said building noticing...
    3. They lie. Pure and simple. Many of these guys are making a pretty penny off these theories. So they will LIE to protect this new job they've created. I've seen video of one or two of them telling bold face lies and being called on it... Then two days later making the same statement again in front of a different group! They have been SHOWN that at least this one aspect is a lie yet they continue to parrot it!
    4. They mislead! I've seen websites showing where 10 photos show wreckage and plane debris yet they will put nine aside and pick up the one that has nothing to INTENTIONLY MISLEAD!
    5. They ignore. Inconsistent facts, scientist making comments WAY outside their area of expertise, total fabrications, they ignore anything that would show them up for being a fraud... Example; they state that certain officials were advised not to fly. Officials are advised of that CONSTANTLY before and SINCE! Every time the terror alert goes to fluorescent tan officials get called! If every time officials got called something happened that would be one thing but they are called constantly and being right one out of every 1000 times is not a good statistic!
    6. They assume a level of competence far beyond ANYTHING that these jackasses in office could do! These guys couldn't run a few wire taps and not get caught yet they masterminded the biggest conspiracy in history and not get caught? BULLSHIT!

Someone said "I thought being a ex-JW would give you more of an open mind..." What you don't seem to get is that the conspiracy theorist are the ones with the closed minds! Ask the local conspiracy nut "is there ANYTHING that I could show you that would PROVE to you that bush and Cheney had nothing to do with this?" Bet they say "NOPE" and really beyond that what is there to say?

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

If the U.S. government was complicit, would we want to know?

In another thread on this subject, found here (click on me), there is a link to Joseph Firmage's 29 page summery entitled: Intersecting Facts and Theories on 9/11, found here: (online PDF Document). It outlines 42 areas of concern which possibly imply governmental complicity. Because of the dire importance of checks and balances needed on those who controls the vast U.S. military -- if only 10% of it is correct -- thorough unhindered investigations is definitely in order. At this point, can we be sure we know what we don't know? Is black and white thinking currently a luxury we can afford?

In my opinion, hiding behind ufo's and other sarcasm is an act of foolish fear in a time we desperately need to be courageous and clear headed. No offense meant to anyone. That's just how I feel. I hope all can find the time to read the summary and do what you feel is right from there.

j

• moshe
    moshe

Some people have been calling the Apollo Moon landings a hoax,too and have published all manner of pictures and theories to back up their claims. Only the weak minded would buy into it-- A if it was a hoax, the Russians would have blown the lid off of it with the first landing. B- all those thousands of people in the Space program would be unable to keep a secret like that. C there is a little laser reflector placed by us that is still in use today. The Moon landing is a hoax people, don't talk about the last one. Be patient the truth will come out, right after they find Jimmie Hoffa's body.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

9/11 cannot be clumped with other conspiracy theories. Other conspiracy theories have very little or no facts to support them.

9/11 was an inside job with many facts that cannot be unproven. Do your research.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Jourles,
    Do you understand that in the example you quote, they were going to land the commercial jet, take the people out, relaunch the airliner as a drone and then blow up the NOW EMPTY airliner and blame it on Cuba?
    That's why I said it was a bad example. It's nothing like what happened at the WTC.
    And, as frozen one noted, the plan was rejected. I'll bet dumber ideas have often been presented to the government. I'm in no way a Bush supporter, but I can't imagine this government doing that.
    And you do realize that we didn't invade Iraq because of it's connection with the WTC attack? We invaded because they supposedly had WMD, which turned out to not be true. Any claims of an Iraqi connection with the WTC attack has been disproven, despite the fact that it seems a large percentage of Americans still think that.
    S4

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Any claims of an Iraqi connection with the WTC attack has been disproven, despite the fact that it seems a large percentage of Americans still think that.

That should have read, has since been disproven. We know this now. But in the months leading up to the invasion, Bush was grasping at straws to implicate Saddam's ties with Al Qaida. Allow me to quote Fox News:

In his State of the Union address Tuesday, Bush used the alleged link between Saddam and Al Qaeda as a major argument in his push for a tough stance on Iraq.

"Evidence from intelligence sources, secret communications and statements by people now in custody reveal that Saddam Hussein aids and protects terrorists, including members of Al Qaida," the president said.

"Imagine those 19 hijackers with other weapons and other plans -- this time armed by Saddam. It would take one vial, one canister, one crate slipped into this country to bring a day of horror like none we have ever known," he added.

And you wonder why many Americans still believe Saddam had ties to Al Qaida.....(could they be diehard republicans?)

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

The fact is that any time an American sees someone with a towel wrapped around their heads they think terrorist!

Now I hate to be a downer and point out that NONE OF THE HIJAKCERS HAD TOWELS AROUND THEIR HEADS WHEN THEY TOOK OVER THE PLANES! Maybe the conspiracy is how so many American's can be retarded?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Maybe the conspiracy is how so many American's can be retarded?

Can't argue with well-reasoned logic like that!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Dont know what to believe as much as the Bush Administration lies combined with his incompetence. You have fertile grounds for all kinds of theorys. Then again theres nothing we can do about it. Try to take care of yourself as best you can. I know it is fun to explore the what ifs and possible theorys. I have heard of this over a year ago. If you like going down this road, check out David Icke. His book "the children of the matrix" is a good place to start. or "the Biggest Secret" He mentions the Water Tower Society in his works.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit