What top sientist say about 9/11

by jimbo 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Don't forget the Canada Conspiracy! We all know that Canada doesn't really exist! It's just a massive international conspiracy!!! North of the US border is just Actic Ocean, Icebergs and Polar Bears!

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

Whacko fringe. What scientists? What garbage.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i thought x-jw's had an open mind after being released from the cult

• Jourles
    Jourles

OK folks(the ones who believe there was absolutely no conspiracy whatsoever), read the following and tell us if the present administration would never do such a thing. Simply substitute Iraq for Cuba and terrorists for a MiG fighter.

8. It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner enroute from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight.

a. An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone.

b. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will being transmitting on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO radio stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the US what has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to "sell" the incident.

Do you know where this came from? It was a 1962 memorandum for the Secretary of Defense. It outlined excuses ways to militarily invade Cuba and get away with it in the court of public and world opinion. You can read the entire unclassified document here. Just look at the other options they were planning as well.

Now tell us...Do you still think that our present administration is beyond planning such attacks on American people? If you do, well, all I can say is, there is no hope in taking off those blinders. This document just goes to show that the US government, regardless of political affiliation, will do anything and everything, including killing its own citizens, to pursue its sick goals.

Chew, or choke, on that.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    "Christopher Pyle, professor of constitutional law at Mt Holyoake College in Massachusetts, has dismissed the academic group.

He said: 'To plant bombs in three buildings with enough bomb materials and wiring? It's too huge a project and would require far too many people to keep it a secret afterwards.

'After every major crisis, like the assassinations of JFK or Martin Luther King, we've had conspiracy theorists who come up with plausible scenarios for gullible people. It's a waste of time.'"

Hmmmmmm..........I am not only cynical, I am skeptical and fall squarely on the side of Occam and his Razor. However, purely from the persepective of the principles of argumentation, while some of what Prof. Pyle says is no doubt true, the above is an awfully lame response.

To dismiss people with perjorative labels, such as 'gullible' is simply insulting - a very weak tactic.

BTW, I appreciate the humorous responses and I'm usually one of the first to take that route. That can be done (as Elsewhere has done) without insulting an individual.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

That article is one reason why I don't hardly believe anything I see in a newspaper anymore. 75 Scientist, huh, where is their evidence, belief isn't evidence. Facts are. Saying something doesn't burn that high to do such and such, isn't evidence either. They planted bombs, oh sure and people in all those buildings didn't see a thing while they were planting them huh?

Our administration was so in a hurry to go to iraq and afghanistan to fight that they planned the murder of 3,000 people. Some people will believe anything, look at bethel they believe Jesus came here in 1914 with absolutely no proof whatsoever, and this article is likened to that kind of thinking. 75 scientist what is their specialty, creating myths?

Sounds more like one of Bethel's proofs of biblical nonsense, and their so called scientist /doctors who disprove evolution, They Bethel site evidence with absolutely no context or proofs or even sitingwhere they got there so called evidence. myth makers!!!!!!!1

• frozen one
    frozen one

I was buying the whole thing until the paper quoted Jim Fetzer. Everything is a conspiracy to the good professor. He taught at UM-Duluth and used to write extensively for one of the local indie papers.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Jourles keep trying, glad to see you have an open mind ().

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Our administration was so in a hurry to go to iraq and afghanistan to fight that they planned the murder of 3,000 people. Some people will believe anything

If the folks under JFK were willing to do it to invade Cuba, what would stop Bush? Did you even read this unclassified document? Read it and then tell us again that such a modern-day scenario isn't possible. Tell us that the government would never dream up such a horrendous idea.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Jourles,
    Not a great example. To equate creating an international incident by pretending to blow up a commercial airliner full of people, when the airliner is actually empty, with the WTC attack doesn't make sense. It was the actual WTC filled with people that was attacked on Sept. 11. To follow through the example you bring up, the WTC would have been emptied first, and the government would then "pretend" to kill 1000s with the airplanes. In your proposed plot, the airliner was emptied and then turned into a drone and blown up.
    This was an idea that was never acted on. Do you think if it had been, that none of that group taken from the airliner would have talked about it afterward?

Obviously the government is capable of heinous acts and deceptions, but the trouble with conspiracy theories like this is that they usually don't make sense, requiring that dozens, if not hundreds, of people be involved, and NONE of them leaking any information or evidence of it afterward. It's possible to come up with any number of conspiracies, but finding hard evidence is quite another thing.
    I'm reminded of the guys who say the moon landing is a conspiracy and never happened.
    Also, this guy hardly seems a "top scientest".
    And, why do these theories seem to appeal to people who can't even spell "sientist" (sic)!
    S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit