What top sientist say about 9/11

by jimbo 64 Replies latest jw friends

• jimbo
  • skyking
    skyking

I just read this article this morning. Just to see some else read the article. Here a better link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=403757&in_page_id=1770

• skyking
    skyking

I have read several threads form others here on the board and have also posted two threads. In the thread all sorts of people post their post making it sound like only quacks and mentally challenged believe this. Facts are proving something far bigger happened than 19 religious fundamentalist pulled off. I wonder what Gregor will say about this thread.

Jimbo I hope you are thick skinned because you are about to be made fun of for posting this. Good luck

• Forscher
    Forscher

Actually, the only way to know for sure is to analyse the wreckage and see whether damage such as the angled breaks pictured in the other recent thread on the subject were caused by the stress of failure or explosives. The films aren't definitive proof either way. He can rant and rave all he wants, but that guy knows that.
    As for him saying that he doesn't beleive that a bunch of guys hiding in a cave could pull that off, I would like to remind everybody here that Bin Ladin and his friends were definately not hiding in any cave and on the run at the time. They were openly being sheltered by a government at the time and were being help by several other governments as well. The resources of several states were being put at their disposal. So, yes, they very well could have done it! That man is just letting Bush hatred cloud his thinking.
    Forscher

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Big Foot and Elvis just landed in a UFO in my back yard... I'll go ask them to explain what really happened on 9/11.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

"Christopher Pyle, professor of constitutional law at Mt Holyoake College in Massachusetts, has dismissed the academic group.

He said: 'To plant bombs in three buildings with enough bomb materials and wiring? It's too huge a project and would require far too many people to keep it a secret afterwards.

'After every major crisis, like the assassinations of JFK or Martin Luther King, we've had conspiracy theorists who come up with plausible scenarios for gullible people. It's a waste of time.'"

Says it all!
    S4

• Jourles
    Jourles

Not taking any sides here, but if the gov't could have done this before, why not now? The circumstances are eerily similar:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwood

• skyking
    skyking

I am sorry to disagree with you. Do some research on Cordite. Cordite instantly melts steal and could do exactly what we saw on 911. I live in a part of the country were many ex military live. I go to breakfast with a group call the round table. One man has been shot three different times in operation around the world, he say that cordite would of taken the Twin Towers down just the way you saw it happen. This is the smoking gun test on the debri prove this. The test weren not done by some qack.

• skyking
    skyking

There is only one explanation for Cordite. ONLY ONE!!! somebody helped take the tower down by putting on the building supports before the planes hit. Because it was not put there afterwards!!!

• juni
    juni
    'After every major crisis, like the assassinations of JFK or Martin Luther King, we've had conspiracy theorists who come up with plausible scenarios for gullible people. It's a waste of time.'"

I agree with you Seeker4.

One thing that is definitely a proven fact is that a lot of those volunteers, fireman and police are suffering respiratory problems yet today and the gov't. ain't doing too much about it. Comes as no surprise.

Mayor Guilliani of NY city said the EPA told him the air quality was good for all of those people to go in to. YEAH RIGHT!!

The EPA is another farce!

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit