WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD WE ASK THIRDWITNESS?

by badboy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

A DUB on this site is LYING BY OMISSION, so why would (s)he be truthful here?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Well IMO,
    i really don't think giving Thirdwitness any more attention that he gives himself is something to be concerned with. Thirdwitness and others like him seem to realy enjoy working on only a few specific topics, and won't venture far out from them (mainly 607 and the UN thing).
    They know that if they get in to deep things will be over their heads, so they stick to a few topics they can handle. I say just keep pounding them on such issues and eventually they will give up and go away.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I think twit's purpose on this site is to instigate pointless debates, (pointless because of his refusal to honestly participate himself), so that our attention is diverted from helping those who are honestly seeking help here. He must know that he isn't going to convince any of us to agree with his point of view, but he still keeps on saying the same thing, post after post, and we keep falling for it and responding.

If we ignore him, he might go away.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

When are you going to come on over to the dark side?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Would you really want him to go away? The longer he stays here, the more chance there is of making a breakthrough.

I'd like to ask him (cos I confess I haven't read many of his posts) why he's a witness - the equivalent of a BA Christian giving their testimony I suppose - was he born in, converted, why did he choose to join /stay (was it pressure or his own choice). Stuff like that.

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

I'd like to know how he justifies associating with apostates, is there some kind of double standard he operates by? On judicial committees does he condemn jws that have doubts and look to these sites and at the same time view the very same????????

Please answer thirdwitness........

jason

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I would like to know if he ate paint chips as a kid.

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

Why he bothers.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    I think twit's purpose on this site is to instigate pointless debates, (pointless because of his refusal to honestly participate himself), so that our attention is diverted from helping those who are honestly seeking help here.

Maybe we should ask him if he would like our help. Maybe he's just crying out for help and he's so messed up by the WTS that he doesn't know how... ThirdWitness, do you want our help? (Or maybe he DID eat too many paint chips as a kid.)

• Moomin
    Moomin

Do you mean actual chips of paint that you would pick off the wall?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit