WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD WE ASK THIRDWITNESS?

by badboy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Moomin
    Moomin

Hi Moomin, you are all right, you know that?

Thanks GGBG - I do wonder sometimes so thanks for confirming it.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Sspo, you could be right, but there is another possibility. He could be in a high up position and like it there a little too much to change. People like that scare me, because they are able to trick many into believing something that they personally don't subscribe to.

I know this is an extreme example, but let's take Adolf Hitler for example. Here is a man that was neither tall, blond, or blue eyed. However, he managed to convince a whole nation that the superior race of man was tall, blond and blue eyed.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Thirdwitness goes through this elaborate apologetics against what apostates have to say about the Watchtower Society's association with the UN/DPI to prove it's all a lie, than he says even if they did some of the things we accuse them of, they did nothing wrong. I would like to ask him if he will recommend that the Society return.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Kenneson: Good point!

And just as Kenneson pointed out about their return to the UN, one would like to ask "why" they left so quickly in the first place! After all, didn't the Watchtower state the following:

"Registration papers filed with the United Nations that we have on file contain no statements that conflict with our Christian beliefs."

paragraph 2 here:

http://www.randytv.com/secret/ccjwresponse.jpg

So why did they leave?

I think we know the answer to that question!

Nevada-

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I want to know...

Is it okay if I take your mom out to have a good time in a few weeks?

• mama1119
    mama1119

I would like to know what is wrong with him, so he may be pointed in the right direction to get help.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

[Edited]

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Posting Guidelines
    To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
    3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.
    4. Breaking the law
      This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case). You may post a small amount of third party material, but please help us to avoid breaching copyright by naming its author and publication. We are unable to investigate all third party material, so where possible, please provide a link instead.
    5. Spamming
      Please don't add the same comment to more than one forum.
    6. Advertising
      You can mention relevant, non-commercial websites as long as they support your comment.
    7. Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
      Please don't mislead other users by abusing our registration procedure.
    8. Posting in a language other than English.
    9. Invading people's privacy
      Please don't post private addresses or phone numbers, including your own. You may post email addresses so long as you make it clear who they belong to.
    10. Posting an off-topic comment.
    11. Publicly disputing or arguing about moderator decisions
      If you disagree with any action taken then please raise it via email or PM.
    12. Annoying the forum owner
      If you have a query or a complaint then send a personal message or email. This is my site and I can say or do what I want and don't need lectures from anyone who doesn't like it. If you don't like this then don't use the site.

Forums may be moderated to make sure they stay friendly and welcoming, legal and relevant. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts at own discretion and without notice, which we consider to be unacceptable. If you repeatedly break these guidelines, you may be prevented from posting.

Thread locked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit