WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD WE ASK THIRDWITNESS?

by badboy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

Does he swallow?

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Do you mean actual chips of paint that you would pick off the wall?

Yeah, Moomin, you didn't do that did you? Because you are not supposed to - you could get lead poisoning!!

• Moomin
    Moomin

Hi, No I didn't do that but I did enjoy sniffing new carpet really hard.

• Moomin
    Moomin

Ask Thirdwitness if he sniffs carpets

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. A question frequently asked in the movie Tommy Boy.

This is what I imagine Thirdwitness to look like on a Sunday morning before going to the Kingdom Hall.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Hi, No I didn't do that but I did enjoy sniffing new carpet really hard.

Hi Moomin, you are all right, you know that? Oh and Jayhawk too. The paint chip question was funny. I knew I heard it somewhere (PS on a side note my friends went looking for Chris Farley's grave on Monday but I had other plans. They found it. He was a Madisonian, you know.)

• Warlock
    Warlock

Maybe he ate cow chips? I may not live in WisconSIN, but I know the lingo.

Warlock

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I always enjoyed Chris Farley's humor. It's a shame guys like that live fast and die early.

I had hoped he would have been buried "in a van down by the river."

Chris' character Matt Foley on Saturday Night Live.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    I always enjoyed Chris Farley's humor. ; It's a shame guys like that live fast and die early.

It's true, jayhawk, it's a shame.

Maybe he ate cow chips? I may not live in WisconSIN, but I know the lingo.

Warlock

Haha, funny man, Warlock, you LOOOVE to pick on Wisconsin because we are the Dairy State or what-not, but you know California actually has way more cows than we do? So that's probably why you know so much about that, hahaha.
  • sspo
    sspo
    When are you going to come on over to the dark side?

He will, I have confidence that anyone who comes on this board and checks "apostate" websites, in due time they will come over. One exception is if they got too much to lose by pulling away, then will have to live a lie for the rest of their lives. 3w knows way too much, he'll go nuts sitting at the meetings and going out in service.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit