MY SON'S LEAVING HOME!!!!!!!!

by Dansk 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Just received the moving date: next Wednesday, 6 September!

Is there anyone on this forum who would like to meet up in Brighton on that day or early the next?

Ian

• Legolas
  • shera
    shera

Yay for your boy!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Wow!!!! Yayyyyyyyyy!!! You know what...if THAT doesnt make your heart SOAR baby nothing will! He's got his wings and you and his momma can let him fly with smiles, happy tears, thankfulness.....

Im soooo happy for all of you! Good luck to you son! Take the world by the kahonies and show em what you got~!

Loves

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Wonderful news, Ian! I am so happy for him and your family!

hugs,

Annie

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Best wishes, I bet you are proud of your son.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

What good JW parents you are sending your son off to beth-.... Wait. did you say UNIVERSITY?

Oh My Gawd! You must be ...a....a....ap/....apostates! Shame on your for not raising another window washer or janitor or carpet cleaner.

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

Cogratulations Dansk and Claire

Must be a bit of a tough though seeing your boy leave home. Our son hasn't started school yet so we won't be worrying about that yet. Mind you the New System might be here by then.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Ian,

Good news! I bet it will be bittersweet. Let us know you and Claire cope.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Thats awesome. And sad, for you I mean, you will probaby miss him. When my Brother moved away to go to school is was SO emotional (I was also pregnant, maybe that was it), but it is sucha great experience!

Wish him luck (oops, I said luck)

Mama

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit