MY SON'S LEAVING HOME!!!!!!!!

by Dansk 44 Replies latest jw friends

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

I missed out on Uni due to the borg but hey ho, I know there is still time but I get paid too much now to stop working.

Pass on my congrats to the lad, he will be well excited I'm sure and a big pat on the back to you as well for guiding him along. I like the sound of him already him being a drummer an all

Best Regards

BM

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks, EVERYONE, for your replies. I'm going to show Karl what you've written!

Some extra good news (some of you know already) is that Stephanie, my younger daughter, is also going to university in September - but as it's Manchester she won't be leaving home. Happily, she, too, doesn't go to meetings anymore

Yes, one cannot beat an EDUCATION!

WATCHTOWER 1 - 5 HINZE FAMILY

We've just one more family member to get out of the Borg!!

Love,

Ian

• ChristianObserver
  • ChristianObserver
  • Dansk
    Dansk

C. O.

Speechless again, I see!

Ian

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

Claire and Ian

Truly happy for you, Karl and Stephanie! Make the most of the next few days.

With all good wishes to the family.

• BookOfJude
    BookOfJude

That is great and awesome news! :D

• troubled mind
  • troubled mind
    troubled mind

What great news ! I'm so happy for your family they all are doing so well out of the Org. My two oldest are still active and don't live at home anymore so it is harder to help them see the light that I have been shown ( never giving up hope though ) GOOD for Karl !!!! My 18yr. old is a tech. and merch. guy for a band . He would really like to go on and get better training and education in that field too . Isn't it wonderful to see your son get to do something he really enjoys doing . I hope the next generation of kids leaving the Org. are all so fortunate !

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I have to say musical production is a big step above from "microphone attendant" or "sound attendant". ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit