MY SON'S LEAVING HOME!!!!!!!!

by Dansk 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks for that Ian, it has made my day.

It is soooo nice to hear that Karl is doing the right things for his life. It could have been so different if you and Claire hadn't woken up.

Karl may be leaving your nest, but he will always have a bond with you that I could only wish to have with my father.

Wish Karl all the best in his new adventures for me.

Big hugs for you and Claire and family from Chris.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Big hugs for you and Claire and family from Chris.

Thanks, Chris. It means a lot!!

BTW, Dominic started college this morning. I watched him walk down the street to start his first day. It really is wonderful to be free of Watchtower constraints!

Ian

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

Hello Ian, I am glad that you and Claire had a safe journey, and everything went well for Karl. It is a wrench when your kids leave home, I remember when my youngest left home to go to university. Of course, he wasn't a JW, which was heartbreaking for us at the time, but which I am relieved about now, and his leaving meant we had less opportunity to try to get him to see the "error" of his ways, not that he would have taken any notice.

I am so happy for you that you have most of your family out of the JWs, and I hope and pray that your eldest daughter sees the light one day, as well as my eldest son.

all my love

Marion xxx

• loli
    loli

How wonderful for your son!!! I, too have a son who is a drummer in a band. He also wishes to attend a university to learn audio/visual production. Keep us posted! namaste, loli

• greendawn
    greendawn

"Watch out Dansk the end is just round the corner what will your son do with that degree" LOL

That's the reasoning that ruined the future of many young dubs since the 1960's. It's great that your son will now stretch his wings and go to university to secure a better future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit