Welcome Jehovah

by coolhandluke 39 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

Excellent, CHL! Love it.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Cool that's some deep stuff! The bible is so contradictory, and we do get blamed for not understanding it. People give me the sh*t if I say I don't believe in it, and they gave me the sh*t when I did believe in (but decided to be a dub). You just can't win. I don't even like to talk about the bible to people outside of this group. No one understands me. I the devil to the dubs for not being a dub, and I'm the devil to fundamentalist christianity for not believing in God.

Well, I have some serious doubts about God. Anyway, I liked your letter of discontent. It's really profound like I said before.

Now, the question I have for you is: What's going on with your hair and the scarf over your face?! Man, that's whacky!

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    Cool that's some deep stuff! The bible is so contradictory, and we do get blamed for not understanding it. People give me the sh*t if I say I don't believe in it, and they gave me the sh*t when I did believe in (but decided to be a dub). You just can't win. I don't even like to talk about the bible to people outside of this group. No one understands me. I the devil to the dubs for not being a dub, and I'm the devil to fundamentalist christianity for not believing in God.

Well, I have some serious doubts about God. Anyway, I liked your letter of discontent. It's really profound like I said before.

Now, the question I have for you is: What's going on with your hair and the scarf over your face?! Man, that's whacky!

profound. wow. thank you.

the hair? dreds. i'm rebelling

the scarf? pffft. its a ninja mask!

see?

seeker, i appreciate the compliment. i appreciate it a lot. grammatical errors and punctuation were part of it. it was a rant and i had to maintain that rushed, i'm excited to see Jehovah on JWD vibe... oh yeah and i suck at spelling and am too lazy to hit the shift key

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Right on brother!

• magoo
    magoo

.............................amen...............uhhh.................i think

magoo

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Your writing is very very good!!! It operates on many levels.

Thanks Again This was a great read.

Uwuf

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

that was great! Come on to Columbia and I'll buy the first round!!!

shelley (txtornado)

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    the hair? dreds.

Dreadlocks

natural dreadlocks

Sistah-locks

alt

and

Those look more like Sistah-locks. (runs away laughing while CHL pops in a fresh clip)

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

CHL,

Absolutely raw, fresh and direct. I like it!

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously by WTS standards)

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Wow! That was powerful. Maybe I'll print it to hang somewhere in my house. So I can read it when I get too frustrated. Have you ever heard Tori Amos' song "God"? Your letter made me think of it, only with more details, and a bit more angry, from a male perspective...

God

God sometimes you just don`t come through. God sometimes you just don`t come through. Do you need a woman to look after you. God sometimes you just don't come through.

You make pretty daisies, pretty daisies. Love, I gotta find what you're doing about thing here. A few witches burning gets a little toasty here. I gotta find why you always go when the wind blows. Tell me you're crazy, maybe then I'll understand. You got your 9 iron in the back seat, just in case. Heard you've gone south, well babe, you love your new 4 wheels. I gotta find why you always go, when the wind blows.

Will you even tell her if you decide to make the sky fall, will you even tell her if you decide to make the sky....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit