Men, women and toilet seat etiquette

by Gregor 74 Replies latest jw experiences

• serendipity
    serendipity

It has been observed that many men, if given the choice, prefer to pee outside. It is some primal thing that is very satisfying.
    My 'ex' did that and said he was marking his territory.

• Xandria
    Xandria

This should solve the problem.... it has a remote toilet seat lift. http://www.totousa.com/productpage.asp?PID=692

• Dansk
    Dansk
    It has been observed that many men, if given the choice, prefer to pee outside.

Bollocks! They just like flashing it!!

When we first moved into our house we had to rip up all the vynyl in the bathroom. It stunk of urine!! Moral of the story: Men can't aim straight (but willies have a habit of bending in the opposite direction to that intended) so best sit down!

Ian

• Robdar
    Robdar

I annoy my guests of both genders about putting the lid down after they use my bathroom. I like the toilet lid down because I don't want the cats drinking from the toilet. BTW, when I am visiting my guy friends, I always lift the seat back up when I am done. It's only polite.

• sspo
    sspo

Come on, people are dying out there and we're concerned whether it's up or down

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am hoping you are talking about the seat itself! Anyway, I was raised with 4 brothers and not to forget to mention all their friends. So I have pretty much seen and heard things I don't have the stomach to even talk about..lol. I have fallen in many many times - which pissed me off a great deal(2am pee runs were not a fav of mine). Did I complain? Nope. Why? For the very fact isn't going to a damn thing. To keep it plain and simple....."You want the seat up, put it up! You want the seat down, put it down!" They want it up, we want is down. You say Tomato, I say To-mah-to - to each his own. 2 seconds of effort isn't worth arguing about. Brooke ** starts putting up a sign on the bathroom door "Turn before you Pee"**

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Yes, we could just lift the seat but um......that's gross. If men would just learn to aim a little better then you wouldn't have to lift the seat at all. ;)

Dams!? You mean you've never fell into the toilet bowl. My husband use to have this bad habit of leaving the lid up and I'd stumble in there in the middle of the night half asleep and manage to make a big splash! Oh! You know that I had to give my husband the whatfor and the WTF. It's a very rude awakening!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

How bout this. What if your little toddler daughter goes into the bathroom to potty and manages to fall in because some man left the lid up. How would that make you feel? Heck this can happen to a little boy as well. Be careful with those lids guys!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Ok girls we can play a reverse joke on the men. Let's leave the lid up and let their asses hit the water a couple of times! Oh man that would be too good! Make sure we tinkle on the rim too. . .and forget to put the toilet paper on the holder! And act like we can't hear them when they are yelling for help!

Here's a little ditty that I seen in a public bathroom. "If you sprinkle, when you tinkle. Be a sweety and wipe the seaty."

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

He puts it up, I put it down. Works for us.......except when he doesn't put it up and sprinkles on the seaty. :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit