COLLEGE!

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

"Then the teacher gets very visibly upset, and tells the girl that she will not facilitate her religiously driscriminatory issues,..."

EXCELLENT!

Now she will learn that the world does not revolve around the JWs.

--VM44

• rebel8
    rebel8

awesome

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I can only say what has been said before, be nice, be yourself, and make everyone wonder what is wrong with this girl that she won't hang out with you.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Being in control is wonderful...the teacher is great.

During the project ..YOU...take control.

• arwen
    arwen

Congratulations on college, Richie. I know you will do well. As far as the JW classmate......You know the old saying........"Do unto others......." what goes around comes around...... Be kind to her and "pile hot coals on her head" You never know..she might take a liking to you and who knows what then? Keep in touch with us....Love Arwen

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Richie:

I am glad you are going to college!

As far as the girl dub is concerned, she will have to realize that everywhere she goes is not the Hall and people do not accept the dubs stupid assertion of authority. They don't realize their so-called "authority" disappears once they step outside the boundaries of the Hall or some stupid car group.

She is on somebody ELSE's premises (in this case a college). What if it were an office somewhere? She would HAVE to talk to you because her job requires her to communicate with other people there.

She's going to have to save her stupid shunning routine for the shopping mall or the grocery store.

LHG

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Richie, I'm glad it's going well.

As for that dub, I'd just treat her the same as you treat everyone else. If she tries to shun you, it'll be her that looks foolish, not you, and what a great advert she'd be for jwism, not.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    just sit right next to her and engage her in friendly conversation.

......and be SURE to occasionally remove your watch and let her have a gander at your fish tatoo!!!! No words are necessary!

hugs,

Annie.....of the "wish I could be there to see THAT" class......

• damselfly
    damselfly

What a great response by the teacher! I wonder if she's run into dubs before?

Dams

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I am sure you will do it with panache.

Ooh-ohh! I know---I know!

It's like a kind of fudge that is made with brown sugar!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit