COLLEGE!

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm going into the University Transfer program, with a major in Graphic Communications...

Although I could switch to culinary arts, and become a panache maker...

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

mmmmmm... fresh panache.

• Glorfindel
    Glorfindel

It would be a far greater victory to let her see through your eyes than to close hers. I myself would be tempted to snub her the way some of you have been snubbed, but it would be even more satisfying to make her doubt herself and whatever teachings she knows.

Let us know how it turns out. And good luck with your panache.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

what an exciting year this will be.

Who want's to take bets that the girl won't last the entire school year in Ritchie's class?

lisa

• Mary
    Mary
    Then the teacher gets very visibly upset, and tells the girl that she will not facilitate her religiously driscriminatory issues, and furthermore, if it becomes a problem in the classroom, she will be taken directly to the Dean of Students

Excellent!! Perhaps this self-righteous Dub will soon learn that the Witness mentality doesn't mean squat in the real world. If she can't handle it, maybe she should go running back to the safety of the Kingdumb Hel.

(a black lesbian atheist).

Anybody have any ideas about how to make this girl squirm?

I think the fact that she would have to be under the thumb of a black lesbian atheist is probably doing a good job already of making her squirm. But if you want to add to her discomfort you could try any of the following:

1. Hum Christmas carols when you're around her
    2. When you're going for break, as her if she's got a lighter
    3. Tell her what you do on meeting nights and/or Sunday mornings
    4. Wear a cross
    5. Get a tatoo
  • Blueblades
    Blueblades

What is she doing going to college, she is suppose to pioneer full time after high school. The elders don't like it when you go against the society's direction about college vs. pioneering. After all the end is coming soon, very soon, very, very, soon. She won't finish college before the end of this system comes. Where did I hear that one before?

Blueblades

• jgnat
    jgnat

Awwwe! Panache is the perfect word for Richie! How many times a year do I get to use it? I bet he knows what it means, too. After all, he's got latin all over his back.

LOL, Mary. You DID come up with a list. Bravo! But Richie has enough tattoos now, thank you very much.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    But Richie has enough tattoos now, thank you very much

oh, c'mon MOM!!!

just one more???

• jgnat
    jgnat

Since you are marking your development by tattoo, I don't think you're due for another five years. By then you might have a slightly different perspective. Imagine what would you do if you don't have a square inch left to express it by then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit