COLLEGE!

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    She walks up tot the teacher, and whispers something about not being able to work with me, excommunitcation, religion, etc.

Then the teacher gets very visibly upset, and tells the girl that she will not facilitate her religiously driscriminatory issues, and furthermore, if it becomes a problem in the classroom, she will be taken directly to the Dean of Students (a black lesbian atheist). ;

So, I now can't wait for next tuesday.

He,he,he.....Well played!. I wouldnt do a damned thing, 'lil bro...Just let nature take her course and see how this plays out.

Karma is a bitch.

~Hill

• calico
    calico
    Hmmmm...wonder why Jehoba and his holy spirit didn't protect her from the bad apostate?

Because she's in college!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

THANK GOD for black lesbian atheists!

My advice is to grind her to dust beneath the cold hard wheel of logic; turn her to birdseed.

"Vengeance is thine," sayest Uncle Satan.

You are not under her law; everything is permitted.

We are not about "winning hearts and minds." we are about turning the skulls of our enemies into chalices.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Oh Richie How fun, he he he I should send you one of my Jehovah's Witness Protection Program t-shirts

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    I am sure you will do it with panache.

That's like a smooth waffle, right? They gots 'em over here in Hoopleville.

Get the Denny's Grand Slam and you can have eggs, bacon, gravy and panache!

• serendipity
    serendipity
    Then the teacher gets very visibly upset, and tells the girl that she will not facilitate her religiously driscriminatory issues, and furthermore, if it becomes a problem in the classroom, she will be taken directly to the Dean of Students (a black lesbian atheist).

Hilarious!

Hi Richie,

I agree with the others, be nice. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. If you're reasonable and kind, you will show her you're not the big bad apostate. You might even be able to open her mind a bit.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Who wants FLIES?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Use your charm and personality and then be intelligent and unaffected. She'll notice.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

panache sounds good, can I have ketchup with my panache at Denny's?

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

hey Richie, what is your major? Have you thought of the exciting career of cult exit counslor? or maybe tort lawyer to sue unscruplous cult organizations? Or how about a doctor administering blood factions? or possible panache maker at denny's with all the panache you can eat?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit