COLLEGE!

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

Great story, Richie. I like how your teacher didn't let the girl dictate how he was going to run his class.

• earthtone
    earthtone

Richie, I think you should just be polite and talk to only about the assignment. Make her feel like an azz for trying to be holier than thou. She will only make herself and Jw's look bad.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    She walks up tot the teacher, and whispers something about not being able to work with me, excommunitcation, religion, etc.

Then the teacher gets very visibly upset, and tells the girl that she will not facilitate her religiously driscriminatory issues, and furthermore, if it becomes a problem in the classroom, she will be taken directly to the Dean of Students (a black lesbian atheist).

LMAO!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Make a shirt with the following slogan and wear it to class the next time you have group or whatever.

''I spent ____ years with the (dubs/Society/Org/whatever you want), and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.''

Then just sit there and smile at her till her head explodes.

~luv, jojo

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Oh good call Kitty, a t shirt.

Get one like Ballistics - "Jehovahs Fitness - Running and jumping about for God".

That should crack a smile!

• jrjr4189
    jrjr4189

Sounds like a great professor. Hes giving her a lesson in life, and I agree with everyone else about treating her exactly as you would another student in the class. The only thing is, to not be less friendly than you are with everyone else in the group. I've worked places with JDubs after I was dissed and made a conciense effort to involve them in conversation just as I did with everyone else that worked there. Good Luck

• blondie
    blondie

It's amazing that a young JW like that will make a scene probably without realizing that I know of elders who have done business with DF'd JWs....money is the only god in their minds.

Blondie

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

RICHIE!!!!

What an excellent opportunity to witness (tm)!

You always make me smile!

I think that Luna2 said it first, on how to behave in this class.....and we ALL know how you can adapt to things and come up looking great! I, too, advise you to be as personable and charming as possible to this girl, and kill her with kindness! How will she EVER be able to say how evil and disgusting exJWs are!!!!

Let us know how this is going......this opens up so many avenues to very quietly show her AND her wacky religion up as being totally UNchristian in the eyes of the prof and fellow classmates!

hugs,

Annie

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

I could almost bet that she wouldn't be so JW gun-ho if no one knew her in the class and that she has to act "holier than thou" because you and your friend are in the class. So not only is trying to intimidate you, she is being intimidated that she is being watched by you. HAHA JW Paranoia.

If it's possible, she'll probably transfer out of the class to another English.

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

Richie

Did you tell her Cee You Next Tuesday?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit