NEED ADVICE ON FAKING A REINSTATEMENT

by Mary 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    His family is aware that he does not believe this is God's Organization, but they want him to try and get reinstated anyway, so they can socialize together.

Finally Free said: In other words, instead of meeting him half way like normal people would, his family expects him to go against everything he believes in and live a lie, and submit to the degradation that goes along with the reinstatement process. All for the privilege of associating with people who obviously would not do the same for him.

That's more or less my take on it, but then again, it's not my family so I guess it's easier for us to say we wouldn't do it. If I were in that boat, I might consider doing the same thing. I think that his family is banking on the idea that if he starts going back to the meetings, he'll realize how much he missed it , will come to his senses, realize that the Dubs are the "happiest people on earth" and will be back in the fold before you can say 'new light'.

vitty said: There is a poster here, hoppie, I think is her name. She has written a book that ive just ordered. She was DF and shunned by her daughter for being an apostate, she got herself reinstated after 10 years, then set about getting her daughter out. Im hoping I can do the same.

Vitty, can you please tell me the name of the book? I'd be very interested in it.

I just want to scream Ba......ds.................

I'd like to scream something alot worse than that. And anyone who's been on this board for more than 10 seconds probably has a pretty good idea of what I'm capable of screaming. I was at my sister's last week and saw the Craptower on the table, so I picked it up and it was talking about Albert Schroelder "finishing his earthly course" and I thought "..I hope he's burning in HELL right this second for being part of the men who have caused all this misery to so many people in this life." F**KERS.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Mary,

My brother-in-law did what your friend wants to do. He played the "has to go to all the meetings game" for about 6 months. He was disfellowshipped for years prior to that. Years, due to the fact he didn't care to be reinstated. Then his daugthers grew up, got married and he was not invited to their weddings. Now they have children. Consequently that struck a chord with him. It "bent his knee" so as to go back to what he new was the watchtower bullshit it still remains to be. He went for about 6 months got un-df'd and hasn't been back to a meeting since. Even to this day only one, of his 3 daughters, will associate with him even though he's been found moral enough by those "divine ones" to be back in the fold.

IMO cigabutt smoking is the least "gross sin" a person can commit, and will get him back in, in the least amount of time. That's if he has the stomach, and fortitude to go back to the KH and sit there like a zombie for 5 hours a week for about six months. I'd rather wear a set of pilliwinks.

Dismembered

• hopie
    hopie

Hello Mary,

Yes, I wrote a book explaining my story, and it is now available on the book sites.

The title is "Going Undercover To Rescue My Daughter....From The Cult Of Jehovah's Witnesses"

My author's name is: Nancy J. Sage

ISBN # 0941813053

My husband and I resigned in 1983, he was an elder for 15 yres. We lost our daughter to this cult, and after all efforts to communicate with her failed, I decided to go back and get re-instated in 1993, only so I could eventually show her their cult-like errors. This journey took 2 years, many complications occured, including the exposing of her elder husband who was a child molester, molesting my other daughter when she was eleven and his own daughter. My book explains the procedure I went through with my (2) judicial committee's, plus the process of de-programming my daughter through those 2 years.

I know you will enjoy and benefit from reading my experience.

Hopie

• Mary
    Mary

Thanks so much Hopie.....I'm going to buy it and give it to my friend. If he does go back, he'll need all the help he can get.

• oldflame
    oldflame

I guess what I would have to ask is this. Did this person ever teach his children to tell lies ? Did he ever teach his children to go against what they believed in in their hearts ? I know the answer and it is NO ! So why would a parent go against everything they ever taught their children ? I personally would not go back just to be with my family. Life is just as sweet without them as it is with them. If their attitudes are as such to say we don't care if you believe or tell the elders a lie, then they themselves are also living a lie. I totally disagree with this, but at the same time if it were my friend I would still support their desire to regain their family. But it would not be something I would do not for anyone including my family. I too am shunned by my JW family and I would rather live without them than to live with them in a huge lie...............

• sspo
    sspo

This is the only physical life we have, when we pass away who truly knows what we'll find. i still beleive we go back to dust and that's it.

He loves his family and they want him back one way or another, so my point is, do what you have to do to gain your family back, get reinstated one way or another

fake it, lie, and get back and regain your family,

The society lies, fakes it and they will do anything to keep their rulership over the JW's lives even though down deep i truly beleive those on top such as the GB that claims that they are being used by God, they know it's a lot a crap.

• hopie
    hopie

MARY,

THIS IS THE QUESTION I ASKED MYSELF BEFORE I SAT OUT ON THIS JOURNEY TO RESCUE MY DAUGHTER, WOULD IT BE RIGHT TO LIE TO MY DAUGHTER? I ALSO KNEW THE MINUTE I WALKED INTO THE KINGDOM HALL TO TELL THE ELDERS I WANTED TO BE RE-INSTATED, THERE WOULD BE NO TURNING BACK. I WOULD HAVE TO CONCEAL MY REAL MOTIVE, FROM THEN ON, EVERYTHING I WOULD SAY TO THEM AND LATER TO MY DAUGHTER WOULD BE BASED ON A LIE.

SO WOULD GOD APPROVE? MY CONSCIENCE TOLD ME MY MOTIVE WAS MORALLY PURE. I WAS DOING THIS FOR THE GOOD OF MY DAUGHTER, TO FREE HER FROM A MIND-CONTROLLING CULT, AND TO EXPOSE HER HUSBAND AS A CHILD MOLESTER.

THE BIBLE HAS MANY EXAMPLES OF HOW GOD USED INDIVIDUALS TO CARRY OUT HIS PURPOSE, AT TIMES THESE INDIVIDUALS WOULD DECEIVE OTHERS TO ACCOMPLISH THIS. EXAMPLES ARE FOUND IN THE BIBLE BOOK OF ESTHER, ALSO THE STORY OF JACOB AND ESAU WITH THEIR MOTHER LYING TO THEIR FATHER ISSAC IN ORDER TO EXCHANGE THE BIRTHRIGHT FROM ESAU TO JACOB. THERE IS THE STORY OF ABRAHAM, HIS SARAH ALSO HAD TO DECEIVE OTHERS WHEN THEY WERE IN DANGER IN EGYPT.

THIS IS WHAT I GLEAMED FROM THE SCRIPTURES TO ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT LYING.

I APPRIECIATE THE FACT THAT EVERYONE HAS TO ANSWER TO THEIR OWN CONSCIENCE, AND I WOULD HONOR THAT.

HOPIE

• hopie
    hopie

I MIGHT ADD.....

When raising my children, they alway knew I never lied to them...ever, so this was why I was sucessful with my daughter, she knew I never lied to her. Now after she resigned, she knew why I lied, and loved me for it.

Hopie

• vitty
    vitty

I would do anything for my children and if that meant lying to the WT cult so be it.....................they have lied constanly to me for years.

I will take the moral high ground when I have my children and grandchildren back.

I also owe her, I brought her into the org, now it is my duty to get her out...............by fair means or foul

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Mary,

Recently this may be of help to your friend. I suggest ou PM hopie, she posted this the other day.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/114908/2012320/post.ashx#2012320

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit