How Did You Choose Your Alias?

by hambeak 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Character from "Atlas Shrugged."

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

IPSec

Internet Protocol Security. Lame ya? What do you expect from an ubergeek?

• Asheron
    Asheron

Mine is the lead Avatar from the Turbine MMORPH "Asherons Call". It is an online game that owned my soul for awhile...lol

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Mine is the lead Avatar from the Turbine MMORPH "Asherons Call". It is an online game that owned my soul for awhile...lol

I been meaning to nod at your username for some time now.

AC1 or 2?

Too bad its gone now I beta'd AC2

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Country Girl gave me my name and email addie cause she thinks I'm funny, I guess.......

Frannie Banannie, Queen of Franistan

• Asheron
    Asheron

Hey IP...both AC 1 and 2. Ive been playing AC 1 since beta Frostfell server ...man Im a geek

• mariposa
    mariposa

I've always had this thing for butterflys. They're free, colorful, just beautiful

Mariposa is butterfly in spanish.

• okie46
    okie46

mine pathetically means nothing except that I was born in Muskogee, Oklahoma ("Okie from Muskogee" song by Merle Haggard) and I am 46 years old. Therefore Okie46

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

crazyblondeb==crazy + blonde + b (for b#*#h)

On the other boards, I'm txtornado. When I registered here, I wasn't sure what I was getting into. Txtornado was given to me by the first love in my love. From the Tracy Lawrence song "texas tornado". I had a habit of blowing in and out of his life! Actually, done that on more than one occasion to several others!

shelley

• riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit
    All this time, when I saw your name, I pronounced it "Worldly" in my head. I didn't even notice the misspelling! D'oh!

I did the exact same thing. Being pretty much an EXjw board, I assumed andre was worldly. Kinda like the shirt with a bull on it that says "BULL SHIRT".

My alias is the title of a song by Mad Season. RIP Layne. I find it a fitting alias for a discussion board about the JW religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit