How Did You Choose Your Alias?

by hambeak 50 Replies latest jw friends

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Old nickname from school + year of birth (angelica was the girl I used to hang out with for those of you that know rugrats)

• jgnat
    jgnat

JGnat is a play on my name, and a nod to Socrates. I am fond of the socratic questioning method. A prophet once told me that I would overcome a great adversary, by being underestimated. Socrates - the gad-fly of Athens http://www.englishare.net/literature/POL-LDS-Crito.htm

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I have actually written on the board about my name, it should be Worldly Andre, not Wordly Andre, Yes I am a dork! I hit enter before I proof read what I wrote, sometimes my fingers lie to me!

I use Worldy Andre because most of my JW family calls me Worldly and I like it.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well 'Lord Of The Rings" is my favorite movie and Legolas my favorite character and I just finished watching the movie not long before I joined.

Ahhhhhh isn't he GORGEOUS!

• moshe
    moshe

It's the Hebrew name I picked for myself when I converted to Judaism.

• acadian
    acadian

My family is Acadian from Prince Edward Island, Canada. Generally a peaceful people,just wanting to be left alone and make their own way in life without government intrusion. Peace
    Acadian

• V
    V

Feeling vitriolic in my vice of vociferaction, I volunteered this veneered visage vested by veneration of the vanguard and vagabonds that vaunt from this vantage.

Verily, V

• karen96
    karen96

karen, for obvious reasons - it's my name; 96 is the year I left the borg.

Karen

• KW13
    KW13
    Well 'Lord Of The Rings" is my favorite movie and Legolas my favorite character and I just finished watching the movie not long before I joined.

Ahhhhhh isn't he GORGEOUS!

look at his ears

• Legolas
    Legolas
    look at his ears

LMAO...He's an elf!...What do ya expect!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit