FLUFF- Whats your guilty pleasure song?

by Asheron 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Asheron
    Asheron

Now DanTheMan...there is no way you can bust me for ELO when you list an REO song plus thats the idea of a Guilty Pleasure song its one you like but are ashamed of.

REO is ELO without a string section...mmuuuaahhhaaa

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Dan the man: You list looks just like my album and singles record collection back in the early 80s, I had all of them and I had to acquire them by lawnmowing money which didn't go that far for how much I got paid, lol.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    (Hey, Josie, I'm going to the Ultimate 70's Dance Party on Aug 25th at Verizon!)

I wanna go so bad. I think we might get lawn seats and go. I live just down the way from Verizon on the other side of 69. When Def Lepperd was there recently we could hear them.

Josie ~ dying to get down

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Now DanTheMan...there is no way you can bust me for ELO when you list an REO song plus thats the idea of a Guilty Pleasure song its one you like but are ashamed of.

Oh, I didn't mean it like I was dogging you for admitting to liking it. It was more like, I know what you mean, it's kind of a fun little song but not one that you would crank up in your car with the windows rolled down for everybody to hear...LOL

Here's a couple more of my GP's that I thought of since last night -

Take Me Home - Phil Collins (you know, "so taaaaaaake, taaake me hoooooome, cuz I don't remember-er...")

Born to Hand Jive - Sha Na Na, from the Grease soundtrack. I think I win with that one.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Everything by ABBA especially mama mia

• daystar
    daystar

Sean Paul - Temperature

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Bikerchic "Da Dip" by Freak Nasty IS a great song! Thanks for reminding me of it!

"I put your hand up on my hip, when you dip, I dip, we dip".... Fun memories!

I admit I can't help but bop when I hear vanilla Ice "Ice Ice Baby".

Justin Timberlakes "Sexy Back"

Fergies "London Bridges"

Customs "Hey Mister"

I get my groove on to all of those too!

TURN UP THE VOLUME!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Don't You Remember You Told Me You Love Me Baby" comes on, and they just start looking at each other like, "How gay is this!" but agree to leave it on. Then the scene jumps ahead a minute or two and they are both singing the song at the top of their lungs and bawling their heads off!! What made the scene great is that we've all been there.

That having been said, my JW son in law and I were in a local bar one morning about 1 am, and the place was packed with 20-somethings. All of a sudden the bartender throws Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" into the sound system, and EVERYONE in the bar sang along. It was too cool, and my SIL went home and downloaded the sheet music the next day. There's a guilty pleasure for you.

And I also agree, Marvin Gaye could never be a guilty pleasure. His music is great.

All three mentioned above. I LOVE that movie. We watch it over and over which is strange for me to do.

But for the list...

Mellissa Etheridge

1) Don't You Need

2) I want you

(very sappyy sexy songs and you feel so free when you sing them)

Kiss

1) Hard luck Woman

Clapton

1) Cocaine

2) Lay Down Sally

3) Wonderful tonight

4) Hello Old Friend

5)Layla

6) Bell Bottom Blues

Billy Idol

1)To be a lover

2)Catch My Fall

3) Sweet 16

4) cradle of love

5) Dancing with myself

6) Rebel Yell

Oh and of course...I cant remember the group I think it was Warrant

1) Cherry Pie

Springsteen!

1) Long Time Coming

2) Marias Bed

3)All I'm Thinking Bout

Avrile Lavine

1) Sk8tr Boi

2)I'm with you

GUNS AND ROSES

1) Its so easy

2) Mr. Brownstone

3)Paradise City

4)Welcome to the Jungle

5) Sweet Child o' Mine

(Such a sexy lil slimey dude)

Fiona Apple

1)Shadow boxer

2)The First Taste

3)Criminal

Oh and the ultimate horror...The CURE

1) Close to you

2) Lullaby

3) Pictures of you

And of course Lullaby

OMG.. I had to turn some of these on and listen!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

To Be With You by Mr. Big

Lean on Me by Ben E King

No Rain by Blind Melon

• Warlock
    Warlock

"Hells Bells" of course.

Also, the one about demons under the bed or something, by I don't know who.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit