FLUFF- Whats your guilty pleasure song?

by Asheron 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled

I always HAVE to sing to Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran, Duran, Love Shack by the B52's, Toxic by Britney Spears, Tubthumpin (I get knocked down), If You Steal my Sunshine...oh god, I'm making my self sick with shame!

• juni
    juni

FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES/ Garth Brooks

'Cause I've got friends in low places
    Where the whiskey drowns
    And the beer chases my blues away
    And I'll be okay
    I'm not big on social graces
    Think I'll slip on down to the oasis
    Oh, I've got friends in low places

There are so many more.

• Asheron
    Asheron

Here's an obscure one.....Preparing to run......."Together in Electric Dreams" - Georgio Marouder (Please let this one not be known) --------Out the door

• Asheron
    Asheron

Snarf !!!!!! "Once Bitten"..thats a keeper...lol

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

None of you pay my mortgage so I don't care if you laugh that I, at certain times, listen to teeny-bopper music. We're moving so I was painting our new house all day and @ about 10 pm, I was tired and all alone; I was scanning the radio and "Break Away" by fellow Texan, Kelly Clarkson came on. I sang loudly and cried like a 6th-grade girl that had lost her puppy.

Oh, yeah, and I also love "Bullet" by Misfits or any Pantera tune. Are those cool enough, tough-guy bands for you to forget my little aforementioned sissy incident?

Okay, so what, here're a couple quick ones

"Break Away, KC, previously mentioned, in case you were thrown off by the Pantera reference.

"Beautiful" Christina Aguilera
    "Bye Bye Bye" N Sync
    "Bringin' on the Heartbreak" Def Leppard
    "Unpretty" TLC
    "Home Sweet Home" Motley Crue
    "Carry on Wayward Son" Kansas
    "She's Gone" Hall & Oates
    "Breakfast in America" Supertramp
    "Mandinka" Sinead O'Connor

I just listened to them all as I was writing... This is a great thread! Thanks!

• juni
    juni

You come from the era of the '80s hair music. I like a lot of the ' 80s stuff

Juni

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Sir Nose,

We'll have to go to an Earth Wind & Fire concert. Do they still play?

I don't count anything against you for singing the 80's too. Just, I hope you're not singing "Material Girl" or "Girls Just Want to Have Fun". I must admit to singing Culture Club/Boy George songs like "Karma Chameleon", "Do you really want to hurt me", and, of course the BORG song "Church of the Poisoned Mind".

Don't forget the greatest Hall & Oats song ever (made for Paris Hilton, though written years before she was ever conceived)...."Rich Girl"....for those of you not from this era....the song goes like this..."You're a rich girl, and you've gone too far 'cause you know it don't matter anyway...You can rely on the old man's money, You can rely on the old man's money. It's a bi*** girl but it's gone too far 'cause you know it don't matter anyway"

Skeeter

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Sailor Ripley,

I have to second those choices, especially

"Carry on Wayward Son" Kansas

"She's Gone" Hall & Oates

Skeeter

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    50 cent: In da club (go shawty--it's your birthday)

and (oh this hurts): My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas.

Please do not judge me too harshly, friends....I have a teenage daughter!

so ashamed right now....

~Brigid

Oh I can soooo give you redemption Brigid, LOL. Oh gawd this is gunna hurt saying this but one of my favorite gotta belt it out and jump-n-jive songs is......eek I can't believe I'm going to say this.....oy....ok here goes;

Da' Dip by Freak Nasty

LOL are those guys still around? I just love that rapin' song! Does this date me or what? My kids made me listen!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

1. When I need you - Leo Sayer

2. You make me feel like dancing - Leo Sayer

3. Torn - Natalie Imbruglia

4. I will survive - Gloria Gaynor

I'm sure I have many more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit