FLUFF- Whats your guilty pleasure song?

by Asheron 69 Replies latest jw friends

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

I mainly listen to alternative, but my guilty pleasure No. 1 right now is

Buttons.... Pussycat dolls

and "Ridin' Dirty" by Chamillionaire and "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder (SUCH a cheesy 80's hair band ballad sound, but it's growing on me) and "Dare You to Move" by Switchfoot (ugh! a Christian band!)

• nsrn
    nsrn

How about KC and the Sunshine Band----

That's the Way (Uh-huh, uh-hun) I like it...

and

I'm Your Boogie Man

(Hey, Josie, I'm going to the Ultimate 70's Dance Party on Aug 25th at Verizon!)

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Sir Nose,

We'll have to go to an Earth Wind & Fire concert. Do they still play?

I don't count anything against you for singing the 80's too. Just, I hope you're not singing "Material Girl" or "Girls Just Want to Have Fun". I must admit to singing Culture Club/Boy George songs like "Karma Chameleon", "Do you really want to hurt me", and, of course the BORG song "Church of the Poisoned Mind".

Don't forget the greatest Hall & Oats song ever (made for Paris Hilton, though written years before she was ever conceived)...."Rich Girl"....for those of you not from this era....the song goes like this..."You're a rich girl, and you've gone too far 'cause you know it don't matter anyway...You can rely on the old man's money, You can rely on the old man's money. It's a bi*** girl but it's gone too far 'cause you know it don't matter anyway"

Skeeter

Boy George and Madonna I do not sing. I don't want to get ostracized. My H&O favorites are "Sara Smile" and "I Can't Go For That." EWF are still playing! I went to a concert not too long ago, it was them and Chicago. It was great (of course, I'm going to say that about everything they do).

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Any funk music from the 70s.

• nsrn
    nsrn

Oh, what a night, late December back in '63...

• parakeet
    parakeet

"Smelly Cat" and anything from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Barbie Girl, by Aqua

People Are Still Having Sex, by ???

Groove is in the Heart, by Dee-Lite

It's Raining Men, by The Weathergirls

I Want a Lover, by Pet Shop Boys

Total Eclipse of the Heart, by the Dan Band

Down With the Sickness, by Richard Cheese

and pretty much anything by Queen, Culture Club, Meatloaf, or Cyndi Lauper.

(sorry, still struggling with mozilla formatting.)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Groove is in the Heart, by Dee-Lite

I just heard that song for the first time in about a million years (ok maybe 10 years) yesterday. That is a fookin awesome song

• LuciousJ
    LuciousJ

OK, I too have a lot but the ones I BELT out the loudest are:

1. Goodnight Saigon by Billy Joel (if I don't cry while I'm singing it that is)

2. Broken Wing by Martina McBride

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Flagpole Sitta Magnificent Tracers

".... Been all around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit