FLUFF- Whats your guilty pleasure song?

by Asheron 69 Replies latest jw friends

• earthtone
    earthtone

My Mood music

Depressed : Insensitve- LeAnn Rimes ; Lucky - Britany Spears; Reflections - Christina Augilar; Bye Bye - Jo Dee Messina

Need to be close to God: We fall down- Pastor Donnie Mcclurkin.

Happy/ All about me: Feelin so good- Jennifer Lopez; I'm Real - Jennifer Lopez(remix); Video- India Irie; Doesn't Really Matter -Janet Jackson;

Naughty( husband can't believe I like 1st two. lol) Some cut- Triville; Whisper Song- Ying Yang twins ; Dirty - Christina Augilar.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    We'll have to go to an Earth Wind & Fire concert. Do they still play?

I have tickets for next week! Which, sadly, I cannot use............anybody near Santa Barbara want them?

• Asheron
    Asheron

I forgot one...sometimes the wife and I...for no apparent reason.... will break out and start singing "Happy Together" by the Turtles...Thats a Guilty Pleasure Duet I guess. Our friends think were nuts.

• evita
    evita

Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
    Am I the Only One - Melissa Etheridge
    Soulful Strut (instrumental) - this is from 1969 or so but I can't remember who does it. It was on the Parent Trap soundtrack.
    West End Girls - Pet shop Boys
    anything by Sade - for some reason I think I sound really good when I sing along with Sade - hehe

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Any funk music from the 70s.

Right on, IP_SEC. What do you like from there?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    You're question reminded me of the scene in Tommy Boy where Chris Farley and David Spade are riding in the car and the Carpenter's "Don't You Remember You Told Me You Love Me Baby" comes on, and they just start looking at each other like, "How gay is this!" but agree to leave it on. Then the scene jumps ahead a minute or two and they are both singing the song at the top of their lungs and bawling their heads off!! What made the scene great is that we've all been there.

I LOVE this scene, great guilty pleasure movie as well. Leon Russel and Bonnie Bramlet wrote Superstar. At the time, I thought The Carpenters were too easy listening. Now I love them.

I was one of the only people to admit to liking Hanson. Oom Bop made me think of The Partridge Family, happy music for me. I love Bobby Sherman, Donnie Osmond/Osmond Brothers oldies. David Cassidy is STILL a dream. His Cherish was better than the Association's version which is a classic. I love the Monkees and the Archies. Tommy Roe, Tommy James, 1910 Fruitgum Co. Anything bubblegum. Love the Ramones doing bubblegum.

How about Cartman from South Park singing, "Come sail away. Come sail away. Come sail away with me..You Guys?"

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled
    "Bringin' on the Heartbreak" Def Leppard

Love that one!!!

and "Ridin' Dirty" by Chamillionaire

Love that one too...."they see me rollin', they haten, they hopen they gonna catch me ridin' dirty"

(((Ducks under computer desk so no one can see me)))

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Insomniac are you sure you're not a gay man with that list? hehehe

My list isn't any better though:

I'm A Slave For You - Britney Spears

Spice Up Your Life - Spice Girls

It's Not Right, But It's Okay - Whitney Houston

Jump Off - Lil Kim

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

SEXY BACK by Justin Timberlake

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I forgot one...sometimes the wife and I...for no apparent reason.... will break out and start singing "Happy Together" by the Turtles...Thats a Guilty Pleasure Duet I guess. Our friends think were nuts.

awwww asheron that s so cute! My guilty pleasure one has remained the same since I used to listen to it on my walkman on haystacks at 14/15 - The Divynals - When I think about you I touch myself ---- that is really guilty and pleasurable!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit