The Gentiles Times Reconsidered--Again but this Time By Using the Bible

by thirdwitness 1380 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    good news about Gods kingdom would be preached through out the earth.is there many on this site trying to accomplish this?

No, actually. I thought you'd have worked that out by now PMJ2, or was your question rhetorical?

the important thing shouldn't be trying to prove jws wrong

We already know they're wrong, we don't need to prove it

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    pmj2: is there many on this site trying to accomplish this?

If this isn't the time of the end, any organization that tries to "accomplish this" will fail because they are running ahead of God's time table. Jehovah's Witnesses have failed. 2 out of five people on earth don't know who Jehovah's Witnesses are.9 out of 10 don't know the basic beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses (and so could not possibly have rejected them).

1 out of every 1 Jehovah's Witness cannot Scripturally support the JW baptismal requirements.

You don't have to show an effort at accomplishing the work. You have to show success. They haven't been successful.

AuldSoul

• PMJ2
    PMJ2

auldsoul the preaching isnt complete yet.dont run a head of the preacing work saying its failed..were did you get your stats from any way?can you show me them.im not calling you a lier i would just like to see the facts?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Fisherman: Although the scripture says that all things have been subjected to Jesus, in reality they are not. Jesus' enemies still rule.

Once again, authority possessed does not equal authority exercised. The Bible plainly states the Lord would go subduing in the midst of his enemies, so you have strengthened my argument.

Psalm 110:1-7 shows Jesus as the Lord sitting at the LORD's right hand, the rod of God's strength, and a king-priest like Melchizedek.

Hebrews 4:14-5:14 shows a lengthy argument that Paul considered the Hebrews too dull to even understand. He states plainly that Jesus is already a high priest like Melchizedek (a king-priest).

Is Jehovah the universal sovereign, Fisherman? If so, why are there other rulers? Does the existence of other rulers mean Jehovah doesn't have authority? Revelation 1 shows Jesus as the Ruler of the kings of the earth.

Something is wrong with your equations, you might want to revisit the drawing board.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

pmj2,

The Islamic nations comprise about 1/5 of the world's population. The Buddhist/traditional Chinese/communist Chinese areas comprise about another 1/5 of the world's population. JWs have barely dented either of these gigantic segments of human population.

I am not running ahead of the preaching work. At the ultimate outside limit the end must come by 2034, and there is insufficient time between now and then for the "Good News" to reach these peoples.

Since 1904 Pentecostal religions have grown to over 250 million worldwide. Since 1879 the Bible Students/JWs have grown to only 6.5 million. I am not saying this makes Pentecostals right, but it certainly shows up the pitiful job JWs have done of getting their message out.

AuldSoul

• PMJ2
    PMJ2

auldsoul DANIEL 2V44 says that God sets up a kingdom that will not be brought to ruin and will crush and put a end to all over kingdoms.when do you believe this happened?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Did it say that the other kingdoms would crushed immediately? According to JWs the kingdom was set up in 1914; so the question comes back to you, when did the crushing happen? Why can the crushing be postponed over 90 years, but can't be postponed 2000 years?

See, pmj2, you are accustomed to all sorts of arbitrary rules the WTS has set up about the timing of Bible events. Just like thirdwitness is. This conditioning has taken years to get well ingrained in your skull. All it takes to break the mental conditioning is to stop pretending that Daniel 2:44 HAD TO BE fulfilled in 1914. It didn't. It wasn't.

Once you stop taking for granted that their interpretations are correct, you will get your brain back.

AuldSoul

• PMJ2
    PMJ2

auldsoul i was hoping for more facts not just your estimation.any way why must armageddon come before 2034?. remember what Jesus said few are the ones getting on the cramped road to live.this is not who can get the most followers its gathering those rightly disposed for everlasting life.living the life of a jw is a way of live most over christian groups isn't

• PMJ2
    PMJ2

auldsoul the reason you didnt answer my question and passed it back to me was because your not sure what the answer is.instead of showing scriptures you just bad mouth jws.but if you read the book of Daniel the kingdom would be set up at the feet of the immense image.the time of the end the last days not over 2000 years

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I don't think it has to come before 2034, that is the expiration date your organization has set by virtue of comparisons to Noah and the ark. I don't think it will come in my lifetime just as it did not in the lifetime of those who heard Rutherford's talk, "The World Has Ended—Millions Now Living Will Never Die" in 1918.

And there is no reason to believe it will come in my lifetime, especially since tehre are still so many religions saying "The End is Nigh!" Jesus said, at an hour you do not think to be it...but religions keep expecting it any minute and thereby postpone the end. Your religion included.

Seriously, pmj2, the facts regarding the severe lack of penetration into oriental religions is readily available in the 2006 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses. If you can't number crunch them, that is your own lookout.

With regard to the percentages of people who know the primary doctrines of Jehovah's Witnesses (90%), that is based on personal experience. With regard to the percentage of JWs who cannot Scripturally support their own prerequisites for JW baptism (100%), that is also based on personal experience.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit