The Gentiles Times Reconsidered--Again but this Time By Using the Bible

by thirdwitness 1380 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    thirdwitness: You thus do the very same thing that you accuse JWs of doing, you contradict yourself.

You accuse me of contradicting myself because you have assumed I hold a belief I do not hold. I believe Jesus' public ascension was not his only ascension. Given that belief, given nothing in the Bible to contradict that belief, and given that the belief is supported by Matthew 28:18, Daniel 7:13, 14, Psalm 110:1, Acts 2:34, 35 (and context), and the verses from Ephesian I just unloaded on your unsuspecting head...where is your leg to stand on?

AuldSoul

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I've watched your bull*cough*shit for a while now. Why don't you run back to your web site, that JW's were told to stay away from, and your other forums. I'm sure e-jehovahs's witness is more to your liking. But then, are you not getting enough attention there? Just had to come here? Haven't you been to the DC and agree to the resolutions?

But then, go ahead and keep making an ass of yourself. Just remember, your jehobah can see all, and according to you, will judge. Guess that means you won't make it into your paradise. So you are doomed with the rest of us.

When I visited the other site you were judgemental and a horse's ass. My bullshit dector is working overtime. Go spread your manure elsewhere.

I just felt like repeating myself!!

• fjtoth
  • thirdwitness
    thirdwitness

When did Jesus sit at God's right hand and when were his enemies made a stool for his feet?

When did Jesus get all authority? Before his ascension to heaven or after his ascension to heaven?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I stand corrected. This is where thirdwitness posts his crap:http://ewatchman-exposed.co.uk/research/

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    thirdwitness: When did Jesus sit at God's right hand and when were his enemies made a stool for his feet? When did Jesus get all authority? Before his ascension to heaven or after his ascension to heaven?

They are your questions. You go first. Then, I will answer them. There is an answer, and a clue is that the LORD never said Jesus would not be sitting at his right hand after the enemies are made a footstool.

But, you go first. Make sure that your answer is in keeping with the Scriptures I cited earlier, otherwise you will just embarass yourself...again.

AuldSoul

• fjtoth
  • AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

thirdwitness,

You might also want to address this verse, in your answer:

Acts 7:55-56
    55 But he, being full of holy spirit, gazed into heaven and caught sight of God’s glory and of Jesus standing at God’s right hand, 56 and he said: “Look! I behold the heavens opened up and the Son of man standing at God’s right hand.”
    AuldSoul
  • fjtoth
  • fjtoth
    fjtoth

3rd W,

When did Jesus sit at God's right hand and when were his enemies made a stool for his feet?

1914? OR THE FIRST CENTURY?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit