The Gentiles Times Reconsidered--Again but this Time By Using the Bible

by thirdwitness 1380 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

moomanchu,

Excellent points! However, you forgot the original presence (1874) and coronation year (1878) of Jesus. You also forgot that the "time of trouble" (i.e. the great tribulation) began in 1874.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

I love to see threads like this.

Steve

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Does the Book of Daniel say in any part of it that its prophecies are written for the Mesiah? I am asking, because I don't know. This is an open question to anybody who cares to answer. I really want to have an answer.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Auld,

Jesus knew it was Oct 1914 all the time!

Satan was playing with Russell to make him think it was 1874 then 1878.

This way Satan can use us apostates to try and attack the poor jw,s because of

their innocent error that Satan made them have.

Actually I heard another rumor for the delay too,

There was a strike at the crown manufacturing facility,

and it just messed everyones schedules up.

• fjtoth
  • fjtoth
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Saki..Cool..You`ll do just fine..Watch..Learn..Think..Analyze...OUTLAW

• fjtoth
  • fjtoth
  • barry
    barry

Please do look at the context in Daniel 9 verse 1&2 Daniel understood from the scriptures given to Jeremiah the prophet that the desolution would last 70 years, from verse 4 to 19 Daniel is praying to the lord saying how they have rebelled and turned away from the lord . Verse 20 while Daniel was still in prayer Gabriel comes to give Daniel insight and understandind. In the context of all of this Gabriel declairs as soon as you started to pray an answer was given which I have come to tell you Seven times seventy are decreed for your people and youre holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin , to atone for wickedness.

Thirdwitness please read the context the day year rule is only required if you come to this with preconceived idears.

As I said before the SDAs would like to prove the day year rule as it would validate their other prophecys such as 1844. If you can solve the day year rule you could be of great service to them but you would have to do it in a scholarly way. Im an SDA who cant beleive the day year rule because its not in the bible. Its not found in any good bible commentarys either

I wait eagerly for youre answer but I wont hold my breath.

Barry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit