I've been offline for a while....just catching up here....How's everybody?

by Frannie Banannie 35 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hi Frannie! Missed you!

Josie

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Welcome back frannie, it's good to see you again.

Linda

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I've been a good girl, right Gumby? Haven't got the boot. Uncle's been around a little. Doc has disappeared; we have an APB out on him. Mary's back and beautiful as ever. And others have moved on in their lives which is good. ES will have her baby in 2 mo. And on and on. You'll have to PM me. Oh and Linda (fullofdoubt) is getting married June 23, 2007.

LOL! I know you have been a good girl, Juni! So much good news! Thought I saw a post by Doc yesterday. Glad to hear from you!

Welcome back!

Thanks, Legolas! How's one of my favorite brainiacs doin'?

were all good, nice to see ya

Thanks, kw13! I got your PM. Just sent an answer to ya. Good to hear that you're doing well!

Hi Frannie ;Big hugs and smilie hello's glad your back.

Thanks you so much, Dorothy (bem)! Hugaroonies and smilies backatcha, cher!

Hello Frannie.....Welcome Back.

Thanks, 95Stormfront! Good to hear from you! Hope everything is great for you!

Hi Frannie! ; Missed you!
    Hey, Josie! Hugaroonies and smoochies to ya, g/friend! How ya doin'?
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hi Sweetie!

I am just getting back here myself.....what a treat to see you posting! Your timing couldn't have been better (for ME to find you!)

Sorry about that abcess, I wish I could offer some magic solution for you. Hugs won't do a thing for that, but I'll send lotsa big ones for general purposes!

Nice to have you back!

Hugs,

Annie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I am just getting back here myself.....what a treat to see you posting! Your timing couldn't have been better (for ME to find you!)

Sorry about that abcess, I wish I could offer some magic solution for you. Hugs won't do a thing for that, but I'll send lotsa big ones for general purposes!

Nice to have you back!

((((((((Annie)))))))) !!! Good to see you, too, cher! The salt is working so it's all good. How's everything with you and yours?

Hugs,

Frannie

• Fleur
    Fleur

Frannnnnieeeeeeeeee!!! *squish* Been wondering where you've been! Have missed you bunches around here!

hope you can stay around, crankypants or no crankypants LOL we need ya!

xoxoxo

essie

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

I missed you. Welcome back, Frannie.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    yeah, welcome back - things are moving along, lots of newbies, truly a "Great Crowd™"!

Thanks, Ozzie! Didn't catch your post till just now. Glad to hear you're doing well.

Welcome back frannie, it's good to see you again.Thank you, Linda! Good to see you, too, cher! Hope you are well!
    Frannnnnieeeeeeeeee!!! *squish* Been wondering where you've been! Have missed you bunches around here!

hope you can stay around, crankypants or no crankypants LOL we need ya!

(((((Ess))))))) !! Are you the one havin' a baby in a few months? Congratulations if you are! So good to hear from you, cher! Linda, I made a booboo and posted my reply in your quote box! Waaaaaaa! Anyway, I mean it!

• luna2
    luna2

What's new....what's new. Hmmm. Posting a little less here, posting on some other boards a bit, father and mother sold the business and retired to Texas, I stayed at the store and am learning to do the same job a different way from the new owners, it was very hot here for a while but has cooled down (thank gawd), ummmm....there's prolly more but that'll do for now. lol

You're a nice woman to help out the grouchy, mean ex like that. Hope he appreciates it some.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I missed you. Welcome back, Frannie.

Thanks, HempLover! Good to be here!

What's new....what's new. ; Hmmm. ; Posting a little ;less here, posting on some other boards a bit, father and mother ;sold the business and retired to Texas, I stayed at the store and am learning to do the same job a different way from the new owners, it was very hot here for a while ;but has cooled down (thank gawd), ummmm....there's prolly more but that'll do for now. ; lol

Hi, Luna! Thanks for the update! Yanno? Your parents are going to find (if they're jdubs) that a lot of native Texans (specially jdubs) take "mean pills." You lucky duck with cooler weather!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit